This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

40 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark here. I reckon the huns are already seeking the officials address and screaming conspiracy already. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€Nah 100% a sending off. Gerrard acknowledge the same post match, seemingly.

Β 

9 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

The video that supposed to show this is actually of a boy getting taken away at half time, after collapsing. It was down from my friends.

Obviously hasn't stopped the usual internet mob from jumping on it though.

Edit: the guy who posted this has now clarified and taken the video down. Good to see.Β 

Good to hear :ok:

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Good to hear :ok:

Seemingly might have just been a bad asthma attack.

Always hate hearing about this stuff at football. Mind seeing an guy having a heart attack at a game when I was 9 or 10. Guy was fine in the end, but still remember the look on the guys face.... put me off the fags for a week πŸ˜‰

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Good to hear, my post was a joke by the way. Is hadn’t seen the incident yet.

:ok:

Nah I very much welcome the siege mentality.Β  We are going to have to use every trick in the book if we are going to do anything in this league. Still not good enough over the season to do anything otherwise. Looking at our bench today, and their was very few options to actually change things.

2 hours ago, stocky said:

Just moving this to the top... Can we dispense with all theΒ  daftΒ  ' mighty ' stuff and discuss all matches played at the weekend without going into each thread .Β Β 

It is just Whatabootery.......Β Β 

I quite like a thread discussing everything with ALL teams/games played at the weekend., mighty or other wise..

I was at the Killie /Livingston Game yesterday,.Β  what a load o rubbish.......Β 

Kenny Miller got a wee bit of abuse....Β  very unfair IMHO, he has never done Killie any harm and was a very loyal servant to Scotland....

Β 

Β 

Β 

Great post, Β completely agreeΒ 

Definite red.

Referees still shite. Flanagan should have had 2 yellows. St Mirren captain 4 yellows. Β 

Incident in the away end was a medical issue I hear.Β 

However it's good to see the TAMB in full anti hun mode.Β 

Β 

Best part of today was Bar72. Β Pre match half time and post match bevvy. Season ticket upgrade due.Β 

3 hours ago, Debian said:

Definite red.

Referees still shite. Flanagan should have had 2 yellows. St Mirren captain 4 yellows. Β 

Incident in the away end was a medical issue I hear.Β 

However it's good to see the TAMB in full anti hun mode.Β 

Β 

Best part of today was Bar72. Β Pre match half time and post match bevvy. Season ticket upgrade due.Β 

Half time bevy? That's illegal....

10 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Is Broons incident worthy of a look? I’ve only seen it once and didn’t think so however maybe if I get a few looks I might see something? Β Naismith’s is butΒ precedent has been set....

It’s linked in the β€œmighty Celtic” thread.

It’s a pretty clear elbow, definite red if the refΒ sees it. Interesting to see if the SFA act as it will mean he misses the Rangers game...

Naismiths is a red too, but as you say precedent been set that kicking out is a yellow card offence now...

23 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

It’s linked in the β€œmighty Celtic” thread.

It’s a pretty clear elbow, definite red if the refΒ sees it. Interesting to see if the SFA act as it will mean he misses the Rangers game...

Naismiths is a red too, but as you say precedent been set that kicking out is a yellow card offence now...

Just watched it again. Nothing in it, elbow? Your definition of an elbow must be different to mine. That’s a shrug off.

Β 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/45172552

Edited by macy37

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Just watched it again. Nothing in it, elbow? Your definition of an elbow must be different to mine. That’s a shrug off.

Β 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/45172552

Absolutely daft thing to do by Brown and it appears that the ref was looking right at it. Yellow at worst.Β 

Naismith deserves a yellow but based on the definition of reckless or dangerous I'd say Hayes could have had a red for the challenge that led to the handbags. No wonder he pretended to be injured.Β 

4 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

That’s a much clearer video, doesn’t really connect, but the intention isΒ there. He’s swung his arm back leading with his elbow.

I’m surprised Naismith didn’t make more of it. Not like him.

In any other league the morelos red card would have stood, Brown and Naismith would also be sent off. In our backwards league it’s a yellow only or completely ignored depending on who the player is.

the Sfa have set a dangerous precedent with the Morelos incident

20 minutes ago, Dairbee said:

Millwall v Derby for me tomorrow. 1st time to the New Den.Β 

Only Archer and Bryson of possible Scotland interest for me.Β 

We went there after the game at Wembley, wasn’t as scary as I’d expected. Would’ve gone in the away end, but had to be away sharp for flight home. Felt that would’ve given the full β€œmillwall away” experience.

:lol:

Good luck...