This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 minute ago, Kirk said:

I was talking about alfredo

I know, I should have mentioned I agreed with you.

I actually for got how much I’m starting to dislike football. Players crowding the refs with arms flying everywhere, stamping their feet and waving their arms like what my bairn does when she’s hungry. It’s fucking embarrassing when you see grown men act like that. I’d say the same for any team too.

Now if anyone like macy37 and mox wants to criticise mcinnes this is the time to do it not when up against Burnley.

mcinnes thinks he’s playing the nine in a row rangers every time we play them and he shits his pants.

Edited by vanderark14

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I know, I should have mentioned I agreed with you.

I actually for got how much I’m starting to dislike football. Players crowding the refs with arms flying everywhere, stamping their feet and waving their arms like what my bairn does when she’s hungry. It’s fucking embarrassing when you see grown men act like that. I’d say the same for any team too.

AHH sorry haha just coz you mentioned the penalty, which also wasn't a card if even a penalty, very soft. 

Aye it really is pathetic, what's worse is kids see it and think it's acceptable, same with diving etc. 

Aberdeen are always shitebags with rangers, don't get it because they would beat them if they went for it

We're reaching peak McInnes here, guys not got a clue how to provide direction to a side. If you're an opposition against Aberdeen, all you need to do is stop them getting the ball wide and into the bix, it's their only trick and McInnes doesn't have the skills to change his approach, he's a fucking dumpling.

1 minute ago, Mox said:

We're reaching peak McInnes here, guys not got a clue how to provide direction to a side. If you're an opposition against Aberdeen, all you need to do is stop them getting the ball wide and into the bix, it's their only trick and McInnes doesn't have the skills to change his approach, he's a fucking dumpling.

I agree Mox.  I think Rangers dodged a bullet there.