Matchday bus from Tirana to Shkoder. - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Matchday bus from Tirana to Shkoder.

CAT

The Solway Tartan Army are running a matchday bus with toilet from Tirana to Shkoder then returning back to Tirana immediately after the match.

The bus will leave from Hotel Colosseo, Rruga e Durresit, Tirana at 1100.  The bus driver will take a rest stop at a service station then we arrive in Shkoder at approximately 1300. The bus will park at the stadium car park then it's a short walk into the city centre. The bus will remain at the stadium for the return journey pick up.

There are 24 seats available at a cost of £8.00 each. PM or mikeewilson@hotmail.com for payment details.

Regards,

Cat

• 2 weeks later...

Updated list for the bus and all payments are confirmed.

Solway Tartan Army x 25

Steve McD x 2

Graeme Clark x 3

See original post for full details of the bus.

Thanks,

Cat

Hi

I am Bruce60 from Dundee. We are staying in Tirana less than a mile from your hotel. I am looking for 2 seats, Do you have any left. If so are you able to drop us off at airport on way back as our flight back from Tirana is 4.30am in morning and route appears to go by airport

cheers

HI,

I will check with the bus company if the airport drop off is a possibility. The contract for the bus has already been signed. If they’re happy to do it at no additional cost, then the bus can drop you off at the airport.

I will get in touch bus company, to see what they say.

Regards,

Cat

6 hours ago, Bruce60 said:

Hi

I had a look on map and route appears to go past airport. I am prepared to pay for detour if they require it

Thanks for getting back so quick

cheers

Bruce60

Bruce...I have a bus going to the airport on return...will save CATs Bus the detour

16 hours ago, Bruce60 said:

Hi

I had a look on map and route appears to go past airport. I am prepared to pay for detour if they require it

Thanks for getting back so quick

cheers

Bruce60

We can stop at the airport on the return journey. There will be no extra cost for the slight detour.

Cat,

Sorry for not replying earlier but just in. Thanks for checking. As you are only half a mile away from us I will take 2 seats on the bus. can you send me payment details so i can  send the payment to you

Thanks for all your  help.

I'm owe you a pint or 2 in shkoder

CU on 17/11/18

cheers

Bruce

The Solway Tartan Army bus is now fully booked.

25 x Solway Tartan Army 

11 x Rampant Lions (Alex and George)

6 x Diamonddave

4 x Graeme Clark 

2 x Steven McD

All bookings are confirmed and all payments have been received. 

Cat

• 2 months later...

All details for the bus have now been confirmed and will leave from Hotel Colosseo at 1100.

Final list of passengers as detailed in my post on 31 August.

There will be a stop at Tirana airport after the match.

Cat