The Mighty Rangers - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

5 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

3rd best.

Remember we have a new name. The non existent rangers. Hence why celluc did a lap of honout after winnining 1-0. My cellic pals confirm this is not a regular thing every week. And why should it be? But winning against the gers meant the world to cellic yesterday so fair play to them. I cant remember any team doing that after a league game unless they have won the league. But hey ho just shows how much for them to beat a non existent team 1-0. 😂

Can we not have a separate thread just for the 2 loony OF fans and leave the rest of the board to discuss football?? No wonder this board is dying a death. 2 grown?? Men acting like nursery kids, absolutely pathetic.  

1 minute ago, dipped flake said:

Can we not have a separate thread just for the 2 loony OF fans and leave the rest of the board to discuss football?? No wonder this board is dying a death. 2 grown?? Men acting like nursery kids, absolutely pathetic.  

That’s the most sensible post that I’ve read on here for while them two are boring tedious and indeed predictable 

4 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

I was just about to post the same, they pass it off as banter but its the furthest from banter you can get. They've got their own threads already where they sulk if you quesiton them and they spam the board constantly with playground stuff

40 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Worst start to a season for Rangers in their history. :lol: 

Not sure if you're at the wind up (new Rangers, old Rangers etc) but giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're too mature for that it's "only" the worst start to a season since 89/90 apparently (W1, D1, L2).  Incidentally that season we went on to win the league by 7 points (2 points for a win).  We also had a about half a dozen England internationals in our squad mind you so maybe not exactly a like for like comparison.....

26 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

We have them riled Ramy ☺.the board was dying a death with personal insults people being called vermin. I know plenty who left because of that crap. I dont know big ry or scotty personally but have never heard us calling people scum or vermin. We have light hearted banter and dont read it if its not your cup of tea.

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

We have them riled Ramy ☺.the board was dying a death with personal insults people being called vermin. I know plenty who left because of that crap. I dont know big ry or scotty personally but have never heard us calling people scum or vermin. We have light hearted banter and dont read it if its not your cup of tea.

Exactly, if some folk don't want to read the pish that the pair of you post, they can just ignore it. 

29 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Exactly, if some folk don't want to read the pish that the pair of you post, they can just ignore it. 

usually I would agree but when one or two people spam a particular or in this case multiple threads, the threads become unreadable. 

Some of us enjoy a laugh but some of us also like to discuss football. If rolling hills and big ramy want to act like little children, surely they can keep it to the threads they created for their "banter"

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

usually I would agree but when one or two people spam a particular or in this case multiple threads, the threads become unreadable. 

Some of us enjoy a laugh but some of us also like to discuss football. If rolling hills and big ramy want to act like little children, surely they can keep it to the threads they created for their "banter"

Erm, don't bring me into this. No comments from BR on this. I normally stick to my own threads. If folk do not like what I post, simply don't read them. It's that simple. Hey man, I live in Canada, this board is enjoyable. I may come across as a bit of a pain in the arse at times, but I mean no harm to anyone. It's just my nature. I'm probably one of the nicest blokes you will ever meet. I don't think there a member on this board I would not sit down and have a pint with. Well, Larky Masher may be the exception,  he's never liked me.😊 Anyhow,  enjoy your day folks. I'm off to nurse my wee hangover. 

9 hours ago, dipped flake said:

Some of us try. Sadly there are half wits who spam us with psih about all Huns being the same or asking us for comment on a Rangers fan that's a racist scumbag, as if we're suddenly club spokesmen. 

Or the perennial favourite of how can you support a club with that type of scum in the support? 

Or another personal favourite, what would you know about it, you're just a Hun. 

Ive had them all over and over and over. 

So may e the non Of firms could grow the fuck up a wee bit and talk about football too. 

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Erm, don't bring me into this. No comments from BR on this. I normally stick to my own threads. If folk do not like what I post, simply don't read them. It's that simple. Hey man, I live in Canada, this board is enjoyable. I may come across as a bit of a pain in the arse at times, but I mean no harm to anyone. It's just my nature. I'm probably one of the nicest blokes you will ever meet. I don't think there a member on this board I would not sit down and have a pint with. Well, Larky Masher may be the exception,  he's never liked me.😊 Anyhow,  enjoy your day folks. I'm off to nurse my wee hangover. 

You'll not be having a pint with me. 

I don't drink anymore. 😀 

And a pint of lemonade would melt ma teeth these days. 😳

19 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Some of us try. Sadly there are half wits who spam us with psih about all Huns being the same or asking us for comment on a Rangers fan that's a racist scumbag, as if we're suddenly club spokesmen. 

Or the perennial favourite of how can you support a club with that type of scum in the support? 

Or another personal favourite, what would you know about it, you're just a Hun. 

Ive had them all over and over and over. 

So may e the non Of firms could grow the fuck up a wee bit and talk about football too. 

Always the victim. Poor fucking you.