The Mighty Rangers - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The Rangers show is back in town today lads and lassies.  Hold on to your hats.  Jim Todd, your side will take  spanking today.  I would play Gerrard in Centre mid.

More like lock up yir windows and doors.. Mon the Killie.😁

Stevie G is a class act.  Forgiving Motherweel Captain and moving on.  This is the start of something good.  He will manage Liverpool at some stage but until we have won 10 in a row and the Europeein Cup.  And before you get on to me it's no my fault.  I went on the Whisky thread this morning and ended up buying an 18 year old Glenlivet.  Aberdeen need to step up to mark imo.  Stand on.  Scottish football is on the up and natural order will soon be resumed boys.  Have a happy Saturday.

On 8/28/2018 at 2:07 PM, noyntine 6-6-6 said:

Is Saint Steve's halo starting to slip? Can the boasting season last until September? Will they still be solvent in May?

Image result for orange honey bee, blue flower, image

An orange Honey-Bee with a bloo flooer

Dream on kid.  The Rangers are back as I predicted.    Once we start playing with 11 men we will be unstoppable.  Looking forward to Sunday and I predict 3 each.  3 for Lafferty and 3 for Morrelos.

On 9/1/2018 at 10:48 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

2-1 to the Glasgow Rangers. That will be the final score. Everything i have predicted on this board since the coming of gerrard has come true. Even the first 3 letters of his surname tell u it was meant to be. I can predict things and not even a qualified ventriloquist.

😂

And it was all going so well..

Fear not RH, you may not be a qualified ventriloquist,  but you do make a super smashin dummy 🙂

20 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Agreed. Would have been sweeter if there were 6000 there to watch that.

Agreed. Wee setback yesterday. But on the rise back. That is clear. U learn more from defeats than victories. Gerrard's Rangers will be back. Btw no mention of the songbook yesterday bt ra cellic fans. Must have been all nice ditty's about Cellic and Scotland i heard. But the big bad rangers fans...... Well that is different!! Happy Monday it is only a game.