The Mighty Rangers - Page 44 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This board has gone complete fuckin bonkers..... I'm serious....

Remember when you were wee (nae offence) and in the classroom, the teacher would go out of the room and everybody would go mental until the teacher came back. This is the online version 😂

16 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Remember when you were wee (nae offence) and in the classroom, the teacher would go out of the room and everybody would go mental until the teacher came back. This is the online version 😂

😂😂😂 

3 hours ago, slasher said:

Alex Thomson tweet from earlier today. So are we to assume that this is their default position? Appalling. 

I doubt the huns admitting the liquidation lie will be of any comfort to the victims. At least we should be spared any more of this going for 55 pish. 

As for tit for tat JB, I would agree but on this issue in the main it has been pretty one sided. Its a reasonable question to ask and there seems to be only one answer from Ibrox. 

My position on my own clubs involvement has been pretty clear from the start! 

Screenshot_20210217_140218_com.twitter.android.jpg

Legaly correct, but morally bankrupt and completly wrong. Dont know any Rangers fan who thinks anything different. Anyone who was abused whist at Rangers should recieve an apology and be paid compensation from the club. Sadly, from what I understand the guy who abused the boy is now dead, so cant be charged.

1 hour ago, bonzo said:

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Proper..🤣

25 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

This is fuckin off topic. Get out of RHs thread, fuck sake, fuckin immature 🤣

No, no it's not I forgot to mention my teacher was a rangers supporter 😊

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Good luck to the Glasgow Rangers tonight in Sweden.  Will be a tough game so would take a draw.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I take it you will be supporting the Scottish team tonight and not that Swedish mob?

You watching a different game tonight?

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There is more chance of me having a quiet dinner with Dandydunn, than me ever supporting that mob.... Enjoy your day, and enjoy the match..

Ha ha.  I must admit though when Celtic played Liverpool and Blackburn on way to UEFA Cup Final I did actually support them.  Maybe because they were English sides.  But hope we do well tonight.  Looking forward to it as well as the 2 OF games to come.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I really hope that Rangers get through to the last 16 and get one of the English teams and whup them.

I think Rangers would give spurs and arsenal a game but they'd get pumped by Man Utd

I would support anyone but rangers 😁