The Mighty Rangers - Page 43 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Alex Thomson tweet from earlier today. So are we to assume that this is their default position? Appalling. 

I doubt the huns admitting the liquidation lie will be of any comfort to the victims. At least we should be spared any more of this going for 55 pish. 

As for tit for tat JB, I would agree but on this issue in the main it has been pretty one sided. Its a reasonable question to ask and there seems to be only one answer from Ibrox. 

My position on my own clubs involvement has been pretty clear from the start! 

Screenshot_20210217_140218_com.twitter.android.jpg

I find the silence from Rangers on this quite troubling.  Regardless of what side of the old club/new club argument you come down on this comes down to sheer moral obligation.  I really can't understand why a short statement of apology at least hasn't been released and if it's purely based on trying to avoid any financial reparations that might make them liable for then it's pretty fucking disgusting.

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I find the silence from Rangers on this quite troubling.  Regardless of what side of the old club/new club argument you come down on this comes down to sheer moral obligation.  I really can't understand why a short statement of apology at least hasn't been released and if it's purely based on trying to avoid any financial reparations that might make them liable for then it's pretty fucking disgusting.

Spot on and fair play to you for answering honestly 👍

My own clubs 'separate entity' defence is equally morally bankrupt in my view. 

36 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't see the point of discussing it.   This is a football board.  Let the lawyers and clubs deal with all that crap.  From every club.  Stay with the football on here 

It's related to football. You and ramy just want to avoid it because it concerns your clubs.

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It's related to football. You and ramy just want to avoid it because it concerns your clubs.

GTF . Here you go again with my name with blasphemy.  My only issue was were you originally posted it. Its not just Celtic involved, but no, you posted it in a Celtic thread.. Nice try.... 

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

GTF . Here you go again with my name with blasphemy.  My only issue was were you originally posted it. Its not just Celtic involved, but no, you posted it in a Celtic thread.. Nice try.... 

Oh no, someone call the police, I posted something in wee ramys thread. 🤣🤣🤣

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You're spot on.

People in England seem to think everyone in Scotland supports either half of the Old Firm. It's because of the people like that.

They're so bored with their own club that they gravitate towards Celtic and Rangers.

And good on you for putting your foot down by trying to keep your thread on topic. Hopefully RH does the same. It might encourage fans of the other Scottish clubs to start giving a hoot about their own football club.

Just now, Taylor1996 said:

You're spot on.

People in England seem to think everyone in Scotland supports either half of the Old Firm. It's because of the people like that.

They're so bored with their own club that they gravitate towards Celtic and Rangers.

And good on you for putting your foot down by trying to keep your thread on topic. Hopefully RH does the same. It might encourage fans of the other Scottish clubs to start giving a hoot about their own football club.

What does your post have to do with the mighty rangers?

I assume you support rangers because yesterday you told everyone you wouldn't post on the celtic thread because you don't support celtic. 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

What does your post have to do with the mighty rangers?

I assume you support rangers because yesterday you told everyone you wouldn't post on the celtic thread because you don't support celtic. 

You assume wrong.

I don't have a domestic football team.

That's what happens when you're born in a country where the sport is rigged.

Edited by Taylor1996

You assume wrong.

I don't have a domestic football team.

That's what happens when you're born in a country where the sport is rigged.

So you're full of shit and can't stick to your own principles. 

Thanks for confirming 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

So you're full of shit and can't stick to your own principles. 

Thanks for confirming 

I'm not the one who *allegedly* supports another football club, and posts here just to stir the pot.

Go on and create your own Aberdeen thread. I'm sure it'll be a roaring success. 

Edited by Taylor1996

I'm not the one who *allegedly* supports another football club, just to stir the pot.

Go on and create your own Aberdeen thread. I'm sure it'll be a roaring success. 

No your the one going of topic in threads then lecturing everyone else for doing the same.