The Mighty Rangers - Page 42 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

2 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

I find it amusing how people can be so blind - 5 mins of my time to review the data - then rangers baiting - likely they need a cash injection or very good progress in europe  - paying a lot of cash for guys who don't get on the pitch

And how are Bo'ness Utd getting on?  Or is it all about the Rangers?  Obsession.  Do you sit and sift through the accounts of Rangers every night?  Get a life man.  It's too short.

50 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And how are Bo'ness Utd getting on?  Or is it all about the Rangers?  Obsession.  Do you sit and sift through the accounts of Rangers every night?  Get a life man.  It's too short.

you are never off this board - I think 4 of your fingers are pointing back at yourself

you have had more posts in 18 months than I have had in 16 years   

Edited by euan2020

On 7/22/2019 at 9:35 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

It was only a matter of time before the financial experts on the board came out of the woodwork.  The Gers are back and looking very likely to win the league.  So lets have a bash at the balance sheet to give ourselves comfort.  BTW I still have some Glenlivet left and having one just now. On holiday and new house etc.  So if you want to take me on come ahead.  Come ahead I said, come ahead 😎 👍.  Where is Big Ramy when you need some intellectual input of a Monday morning?

thplinth predicted admin before it happened.

Before the thread got deleted it used to be so funny going back and reading all the raging comments calling him everything from a moron to an arsehole.

52 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

you are never off this board - I think 4 of your fingers are pointing back at yourself

you have had more posts in 18 months than I have had in 16 years   thay

That's because you are looking up rangers financial statements. You report them on here once a month. Nice to know someone has an obsession with them though. Keep up the good work. What's the share price tonight?

47 minutes ago, phart said:

thplinth predicted admin before it happened.

Before the thread got deleted it used to be so funny going back and reading all the raging comments calling him everything from a moron to an arsehole.

Jeezo I forget, did they actually delete that thread? I cant remember where I first posted it. I doubt it was a Rangers in Crisis type thread because no one at that point believed it. Hell it seemed incredulous to me as well but at the same time really very likely.

It was the much hated Phil macgho...whatever the fuck who first really broke it. I posted a link to his article and said if I was a rangers fan I'd be reading this and be very worried about it. As a detailed refutation of his claims they called him Phil McGobbler.

Things have not really changed much at all since apart from RFC going tits up of course. lol. 

You'd think that would cause a course alteration in some way... but no... not one degree of change.

Whatever the thread was I picked a couple of posts to me in it that slagged me off at the time and I replied to them with a 'do you still think I am talking out my arse type reply ya pair of fannies'... instant 3 day ban. :lol:

24 minutes ago, phart said:

Well you were on a hiatus when it happened, so when i decided to gloat on your behalf eventually folk started talking about crazy shit and it got shut down or delted or soemthing.

Your gender 'not telling' says it all kid.  Be proud of who you are.  Scotland Forever.

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

That's because you are looking up rangers financial statements. You report them on here once a month. Nice to know someone has an obsession with them though. Keep up the good work. What's the share price tonight?

"The big hoose must stay open"

rangers shares are not traded - so no share price - since they don't want to pay the higher fee's to be traded on the stock market ....

• 1 year later...
9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

2 years now since phart last posted.  Anyhow.  I think we should all get this thread started especially this week when our Scottish team is in Europe.  Everyone on here will be rooting for the Rangers I am sure.  Stand on 👉

With all do respect, you can count me out... 

Alex Thomson tweet from earlier today. So are we to assume that this is their default position? Appalling. 

I doubt the huns admitting the liquidation lie will be of any comfort to the victims. At least we should be spared any more of this going for 55 pish. 

As for tit for tat JB, I would agree but on this issue in the main it has been pretty one sided. Its a reasonable question to ask and there seems to be only one answer from Ibrox. 

My position on my own clubs involvement has been pretty clear from the start! 

Screenshot_20210217_140218_com.twitter.android.jpg

49 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

The Celtic v Rangers paedo tit for tat thing is pretty much as disgusting as you can get. Fucking pathetic stuff from both sides. 

That doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed. I brought this up on the celtic thread, it caused ramy to have a stroke and I was accused of point scoring. There are other clubs involved too, Hibs, Falkirk and Partick at top level. We should be able to discuss this without point scoring. 

23 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

That doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed. I brought this up on the celtic thread, it caused ramy to have a stroke and I was accused of point scoring. There are other clubs involved too, Hibs, Falkirk and Partick at top level. We should be able to discuss this without point scoring. 

I don't see the point of discussing it.   This is a football board.  Let the lawyers and clubs deal with all that crap.  From every club.  Stay with the football on here 

32 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Then you should have posted in in Scottish football thread, and not used MY thread for propaganda....

35 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Not disputing any of that. 

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Did I read correctly that the huns have 5 players who breached Covid rules by attending a party that had to be broken up by Police? Sorry if this is old news, just read it in the Guardian.. What a classy bunch you have there RH.....

Teams in glass houses Ramy.....