Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

 No one wants to watch a one horse race.

Unless you’re on that horse....

One horse race, two horse race 🤷‍♂️

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Debian said:

He is actually a very good signing (imo). Played about 80 games in Serie A and now a regular this year I'm the Sweden team.  I'm surprised we got him if truth be told as I'd have said he's too good for the Scottish game.  

Aye, I've heard some people bigging him up. Seems to have fallen away recently under new management which happens. I just knew yer man RH wouldn't have the slightest piece of knowledge on the guy though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Aye, I've heard some people bigging him up. Seems to have fallen away recently under new management which happens. I just knew yer man RH wouldn't have the slightest piece of knowledge on the guy though.

Got u biting though!! U are right I can only go from what I have read in papers and on news. My only point on this post was that rangers are back. And some folk canny take it. Like the wee boy in the but that can give and canny take. We have all met them. I get slagged on here all of the time. But I can take it. I can give it as well. As long as it is a bit of banter what's the harm? Love Scotland and Scotland alone. Club football is a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Unless you’re on that horse....

One horse race, two horse race 🤷‍♂️

Motherwell were considered to be the best team in the 1930's. Rangers won it 9 out of 10. I would love to see a fairer league. But unfortunately money talks in this world now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Got u biting though!! U are right I can only go from what I have read in papers and on news. My only point on this post was that rangers are back. And some folk canny take it. Like the wee boy in the but that can give and canny take. We have all met them. I get slagged on here all of the time. But I can take it. I can give it as well. As long as it is a bit of banter what's the harm? Love Scotland and Scotland alone. Club football is a game.

No back until we win a title Ron. Just you stick to asking who Debian is on Facebook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Debian said:

No back until we win a title Ron. Just you stick to asking who Debian is on Facebook.

RH is no Ron ya muppet..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Debian said:

Shut up you tosser or I'll stamp a maple leaf on your forehead.  

🤣🤣🤣. Aye ok then..👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣. Aye ok then..👍

Shat it

14 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't do facebook kid. Stick to the knitting.

You were giving it the RH chat at the last game you weapon.  Showed us your phone you balloon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Debian said:

Shat it

You were giving it the RH chat at the last game you weapon.  Showed us your phone you balloon 

Oh dear....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Motherwell were considered to be the best team in the 1930's. Rangers won it 9 out of 10. I would love to see a fairer league. But unfortunately money talks in this world now. 

Rangers won it 9 out of ten in the 1930s ? Incorrect.

During the 1930s Celtic won the league twice and Motherwell once. Rangers did not win the league "9 out of 10"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Rangers won it 9 out of ten in the 1930s ? Incorrect.

During the 1930s Celtic won the league twice and Motherwell once. Rangers did not win the league "9 out of 10"

He was fighting in the war to be fair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Debian said:

Shat it

You were giving it the RH chat at the last game you weapon.  Showed us your phone you balloon 

Haven't been to a game for a few years. Do folk just make things up on here? We are all Ron! Have a good day 😀

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what happened to the guys that were true lawyers in company law, football and anything against the rangers? Went to cannytakeit.com? Grow up. It's a game of football. Scotland forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:13 PM, Debian said:

He was fighting in the war to be fair. 

WW1 was over by then, maybe he was the reason for WW2 tho  :hammer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...