The Mighty Rangers - Page 40 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

44 minutes ago, Debian said:

He is actually a very good signing (imo). Played about 80 games in Serie A and now a regular this year I'm the Sweden team.  I'm surprised we got him if truth be told as I'd have said he's too good for the Scottish game.  

Aye, I've heard some people bigging him up. Seems to have fallen away recently under new management which happens. I just knew yer man RH wouldn't have the slightest piece of knowledge on the guy though.

1 minute ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Aye, I've heard some people bigging him up. Seems to have fallen away recently under new management which happens. I just knew yer man RH wouldn't have the slightest piece of knowledge on the guy though.

Got u biting though!! U are right I can only go from what I have read in papers and on news. My only point on this post was that rangers are back. And some folk canny take it. Like the wee boy in the but that can give and canny take. We have all met them. I get slagged on here all of the time. But I can take it. I can give it as well. As long as it is a bit of banter what's the harm? Love Scotland and Scotland alone. Club football is a game.

42 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Unless you’re on that horse....

One horse race, two horse race 🤷‍♂️

Motherwell were considered to be the best team in the 1930's. Rangers won it 9 out of 10. I would love to see a fairer league. But unfortunately money talks in this world now. 

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Got u biting though!! U are right I can only go from what I have read in papers and on news. My only point on this post was that rangers are back. And some folk canny take it. Like the wee boy in the but that can give and canny take. We have all met them. I get slagged on here all of the time. But I can take it. I can give it as well. As long as it is a bit of banter what's the harm? Love Scotland and Scotland alone. Club football is a game.

No back until we win a title Ron. Just you stick to asking who Debian is on Facebook.

28 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣. Aye ok then..👍

Shat it

14 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't do facebook kid. Stick to the knitting.

You were giving it the RH chat at the last game you weapon.  Showed us your phone you balloon 

8 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Motherwell were considered to be the best team in the 1930's. Rangers won it 9 out of 10. I would love to see a fairer league. But unfortunately money talks in this world now. 

Rangers won it 9 out of ten in the 1930s ? Incorrect.

During the 1930s Celtic won the league twice and Motherwell once. Rangers did not win the league "9 out of 10"

20 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Rangers won it 9 out of ten in the 1930s ? Incorrect.

During the 1930s Celtic won the league twice and Motherwell once. Rangers did not win the league "9 out of 10"

He was fighting in the war to be fair. 

10 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So what happened to the guys that were true lawyers in company law, football and anything against the rangers? Went to cannytakeit.com? Grow up. It's a game of football. Scotland forever.

You should be more concerned about what's happened to horrible nasty little bigots like "ron" that used to post on here.

You know the guy that was banned for being a racist cunt? I'm sure you'll mind him.

6 hours ago, Parklife said:

You should be more concerned about what's happened to horrible nasty little bigots like "ron" that used to post on here.

You know the guy that was banned for being a racist cunt? I'm sure you'll mind him.

I ignore bigots and don't let them get to me.  As far as I am aware there are none left on here thank feck.  Lighten up man, you are one of the best posters on here.

Sitting in new house bored out ma skull. Roll on Saturdays again when fitba starts back. Two horse race I am afraid. Don's maybe Hibs or hearts for a cup. But always chances. Right I  cracking open the Glenlivet to christen this house. Who can I wind up first and get called a prick? Now let me see... Parlor and valkirie ark are too easy. Macy goes off like a two bob kep. Scotty won't tell me if God had a dad. Decisions decisions. I will wait until the whisky kicks in.

Edited by Rolling hIlls
Parkie even 😀

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Sitting in new house bored out ma skull. Roll on Saturdays again when fitba starts back. Two horse race I am afraid. Don's maybe Hibs or hearts for a cup. But always chances. Right I  cracking open the Glenlivet to christen this house. Who can I wind up first and get called a prick? Now let me see... Parlor and valkirie ark are too easy. Macy goes off like a two bob kep. Scotty won't tell me if God had a dad. Decisions decisions. I will wait until the whisky kicks in.

Any update on "ron" who was banned for being a racist fuck? 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Any update on "ron" who was banned for being a racist fuck? 

Yes actually. I have heard where he stays from tamb's that know him.  They have been pissing themselves at some folk on here who have called me Big Ron including Ron himself.  Well if ye canny laugh ye would greet and all that!!  Glenlivet Forever!