The Mighty Rangers - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

39 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He certainly dived in to a good old bigoted outburst at a sportsmans dinner the other day. 

Little surprise for someone who's spent the majority of his life working for an institution that condones and normalises religious hatred. 

Audience clapping like seals too I presume?

11 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Audience clapping like seals too I presume?

And most Rangers' fans commenting on social media seem to be more pissed off at the person who released the video than they are at Durrant. Sums up why such a large number of their fans feel free to belt out the party songs every week. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

And most Rangers' fans commenting on social media seem to be more pissed off at the person who released the video than they are at Durrant. Sums up why such a large number of their fans feel free to belt out the party songs every week. 

I see they've got their priorities right.

14 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

two biles don't make a right bile.

Whit ?

13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Utterly pathetic.

"Right, let's find oot who grassed !".

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

9 pages isny bad for somebody on ignore by almost everybody on here in your opinion.  Why don't you just ignore this thread??  But the bile in you canny help it I take it.   But can someone pass on that whoever 'grassed' it wasn't me. Needs a chill pill yon guy.

Image result for whoosh meme

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Rangers fans dont have to worry too much. By the weekend, it’ll be Aberdeen fans fault anyway. 

"How 30 years of torment following horror tackle drove me to sectarian shame" - Ex-Ger star opens up on effects of 30 years of bile from Dons fans. 

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

How u guys can ever defend that tackle is away beyond me.  Just because you despise a club.

If Huns weren’t still greeting about it, it would never be mentioned. Well I say never, young clowns would still sing about it now and again, but the elders would tell them to shut the fuck up and almost come to blows in the stands. 

Edited by dandydunn

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

If Huns weren’t still greeting about it, it would never be mentioned. Well I say never, young clowns would still sing about it now and again, but the elders would tell them to shut the fuck up and almost come to blows in the stands. 

I agree.  Stupidity of durrant to get caught saying that in this day and age. The rivarly between dons fans and rangers fans has turned in to something poisoness over the years though.  Chris Boyd was spot on. And I am blaming the haters equally.  Just glad I wasn't brought up that way.