The Mighty Rangers - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hes not Big Ron. I am pals wae Ron on FB. Thought I would join this wee debate. Funny as fuck btw. Nice it's no about ME for a change. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

A ringing endorsement if there ever was one. 🙄

9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

A ringing endorsement if there ever was one. 🙄

Man up.  I won't call you a liar because I think you genuinely thought I was  this Big Ron.  But you are wrong.  It doesn't take Taggart for this one.  As I said you can call me anything you want but accusing me of being someone else and stalking you and family is a red line.  As it would be to you or anyone else on here.  I am not interested in tit for tat slaggings but you were wrong and should admit it.  I am sure the TAMB would appreciate it and we can all move on.  This is worse than River City btw.  If someone is hassling you personally then man up and do something about it.  I enjoy reading your sensible posts and you seem like a decent guy, hence why Big Ramy will phone you.  Scotland Forever 👩‍❤️‍👩

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Holy shit ! Been missing all this due to being diverted through bandit country and Cupar on my commute back from the Kingdom ! All this drama and then it turns out that Big Ramy knew 😲

I just started reading this thread this morning.i don't read the Sevco thread but it was getting loads of attention so I thought I'd be a nosey bastard and have a look. 🤣

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Holy shit ! Been missing all this due to being diverted through bandit country and Cupar on my commute back from the Kingdom ! All this drama and then it turns out that Big Ramy knew 😲

Aye, and the big git should have said.  I have been through hell and back worrying about things 😪.  I was beginning to believe Ormond masel!!  Still he will put £100 to the TASA I am sure and issue a public TAMB apology.  Na, don't think so.  No man enough.  Take it you all believed him instead of an eejit like me.  But hey ho, you live and learn.

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

HE’S BEHIND YOU !!!  👨‍🦰⛏🔫

No, I think he will be under a blanket just now Tyder.  I would be if I had done the same.  Luckily I wasn't born that way.  But, there but for the Grace of God.  I hope when Big Ramy phones him he will speak some sense to him.  Ramy being a friend of Big Ron an all.  It's a small world.  A small small world.  You on the ironing board T?

12 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

No, I think he will be under a blanket just now Tyder.  I would be if I had done the same.  Luckily I wasn't born that way.  But, there but for the Grace of God.  I hope when Big Ramy phones him he will speak some sense to him.  Ramy being a friend of Big Ron an all.  It's a small world.  A small small world.  You on the ironing board T?

Look, I am just lightening the thread, I have no idea if you are Ron or not, you could be Donald Trump for all I know, you sound as mad as him, but you are pushing your luck here . 

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Big Ramy is as much in the dark as Ron’s trying to make out. Ramy has no clue.

12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Big Ramy is as much in the dark as Ron’s trying to make out. Ramy has no clue.

You need to go and see someone of the medical persuasion kid.  I really feel sorry for you.  Everyone on here now realises I am not this big ron boy. I have called u out as fed up of yer crap.  Forget the £100 to the TASA or the apology.  Go see a pschiitr, a phsicochr..  a doacter. Ye have made a cunt of yerself today.  I make that all the time.  So you are in good company.  You lost today kid.  But you don't have to like it.

Erm, listen lads. I am not getting dragged onto this soap opera. I am pals with Big Ron on FB. I jokingly asked him if he was Rolling Hills. He laughed and said no. So there you have it. I like Ormond, good lad. Rh, just know you from your posts, you seem a descent lad. If you are getting fed up, just ignore it. I of all people have been called out many a time on this board, but you know what?  It a message board. I used to get bothered, but no anymore. I just came the conclusion we are all a bunch of miserable Auld bastards with nothing better to do😁. To me it's banter, sometimes you just need a wee Glenlivet and a good sense of humor.  Anyhoo. Off for a pint. 👍👍👍

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Erm, listen lads. I am not getting dragged onto this soap opera. I am pals with Big Ron on FB. I jokingly asked him if he was Rolling Hills. He laughed and said no. So there you have it. I like Ormond, good lad. Rh, just know you from your posts, you seem a descent lad. If you are getting fed up, just ignore it. I of all people have been called out many a time on this board, but you know what?  It a message board. I used to get bothered, but no anymore. I just came the conclusion we are all a bunch of miserable Auld bastards with nothing better to do😁. To me it's banter, sometimes you just need a wee Glenlivet and a good sense of humor.  Anyhoo. Off for a pint. 👍👍👍

The way it should be Ramy.  That's why we come on here.  We are Scottish and love our country and our football team.  And spend a fecking fortune.  But wouldn't have it any other way.  I have unbelievable memories following Scotland and they live with me every day.  Not been for a few years as got married then divorced.  So looking forward to going back to see Scotland home and away as often as I can.  Get yon Ormond telt.  You are the coffee annan here!  I am like you.  One annoying cunt and proud of it.  But never nasty.  Stand on pal.  And you too Ormond ya cunt ye.  Just finishing ma glenlivet and listening to the corries at mcphersons rant.  Moving back to civilisation in January.  My friend Andy Chung plays in the West End Hotel in Edinburgh the last Friday of every month so anybody here going I will see them there.  Scotland Forever.

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

So Ramy thinks Rolly Hills isnae Big Ron cos Big Ron says so ? Seems legit.

Check your e-mail.  I have told you there who I am.  Fuck sake I feel like I am living in a paralell world here.  Ormond thinks I am someone I am not.  You think I am not someone I am.  Lucky I am sleud and finishing ma glenlivet as I am going to ma shawl cheerily. Untie the barrel kid.  The wee boy from chicago has been called out as either a liar or wrong.  I sincerely hope it is the the latter as I love my own tartan army friends. Scotland Forever.

ly

11 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

So Ramy thinks Rolly Hills isnae Big Ron cos Big Ron says so ? Seems legit.

I’m not sure if he’s making Ormonds case stronger or weaker.

:lol:

Ormond seems 100% convinced, but despite me having him down as a Troll (I thought it could be Glasgowredz doing tartanJon mk2 at one point) Rolling hills would have to be a complete dick to get to the point this has got to, and is pretty convincing.

Theres not been a post in other football since lunchtime, so they are keeping the site alive. 😬😂

You decide Killie.  I have defended myself today against lies.  The guy that accused me of being someone else and all other things has been made to look a right prick as well as a liar.  When called out and asked to bet £100 he renaigned.  It is cheap to call someone names on here.  But I would like to think that we are Scotland men on here and honest men for all that. Ramy, tell yon liitle prick who Ron really is.  And tell Ron he owes me a pint for all the shit I have had to endure from yon wee american prick.