The Mighty Rangers - Page 22 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Calling you Hun scum isn't bigoted.

Nobody called him Hun scum at all. It’s what Ron makes an existence of. Making up bullshit time and time again. Nobody also said they were going to seek him out on an away trip to call him Hun scum. He’s a fucking fantasist. I’m glad so many others watched him recently making a rip roaring cunt of himself. He’s now trying to squirm his way out of it.

31 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Nobody called him Hun scum at all. It’s what Ron makes an existence of. Making up bullshit time and time again. Nobody also said they were going to seek him out on an away trip to call him Hun scum. He’s a fucking fantasist. I’m glad so many others watched him recently making a rip roaring cunt of himself. He’s now trying to squirm his way out of it.

Please enlighten me what i did and where? U have me baffled i am afraid. As i said i dont mind being called names on here ormind. But u have me confused with someone else kid. And i am willing to bet £100 donated to the tasa that i am not this person big ron. Are u up for it? If not kindly apologise and stop mixing me up. U can still call me whatever u want but not someone else. Bet?

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Please enlighten me what i did and where? U have me baffled i am afraid. As i said i dont mind being called names on here ormind. But u have me confused with someone else kid. And i am willing to bet £100 donated to the tasa that i am not this person big ron. Are u up for it? If not kindly apologise and stop mixing me up. U can still call me whatever u want but not someone else. Bet?

Also. Can u send ne a link to this guys fb page. U have me intrigued as to who he is. Please.

14 minutes ago, Ormond said:

When some weirdo fuck is stalking your private life and relations it gets a wee bit concerning. 

Ormond. I will email u with my name and number. If someone is stalking u or relations then its the police I would be calling. Scotty knows who i am as he met my friends in hong kong. For the last time (thank fuck say all of you). I am not this person ron. My name is David. I havent a clue why u think that. And btw i was not in albania if thats where u think u saw me.

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ormond. I will email u with my name and number. If someone is stalking u or relations then its the police I would be calling. Scotty knows who i am as he met my friends in hong kong. For the last time (thank fuck say all of you). I am not this person ron. My name is David. I havent a clue why u think that. And btw i was not in albania if thats where u think u saw me.

Dae us aw a favour and get tae fuck you lonely weirdo.

4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Dae us aw a favour and get tae fuck you lonely weirdo.

Class answer as always. No £100 for ta then? Block me laddie and if u are not lying about your stalker then i would call the police and let them deal with it. If u are not lying that is. Anyone done that to me or family I would. Have a good day. Sorry rest of tamb but if I accused any of u for being someone u are not and also stalking etc. I think u may react? Can take names but that is different. However i will leave it now and u can make your own minds up if u can be ersed. Done.

3 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Ormond needs to change his TA username to Big Ron for a year if that's the case.

I’m done with his nonsense. This is the last I’m saying on it. He is an absolute Walter Mitty. A supposed grown man playing internet games. I have a life to live. He can get on with his sad, pathetic existence. 

7 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I’m done with his nonsense. This is the last I’m saying on it. He is an absolute Walter Mitty. A supposed grown man playing internet games. I have a life to live. He can get on with his sad, pathetic existence. 

Best using the ignore function and getting a bit of peace and quiet then, chief:ok:

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Don't leave big man. I was just enjoying this. I will still ring you oan Sunday morning Ormondo.🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hes not Big Ron. I am pals wae Ron on FB. Thought I would join this wee debate. Funny as fuck btw. Nice it's no about ME for a change. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cheers Ramy.  Why Ormond would think I am him is beyond me.  But the accusations were getting to me obviously.  Not nice to be accused like that.  I am like you I can give and take a lot of pish.  But never nasty with it.  I won't wait on my apology from Ormond though.  Maybe it will be a lesson to help him in the future and accusations against other people.  Life is a learning journey.  Anyway you beat it ya big tim and hope your heid is still sair!