The Mighty Rangers - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

5 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Steven Gerrard's Rangers (is that what they are called this season?) bottled their first big test. Couldn't see it out against a manager that had W1 L2 L6 against them in the last couple of years.

Hardly bottled it with 10 men.  U must not think much of Aberdeen and playing at Pittodrie.  Once Moreloss got sent of I would have settled for a draw, but any team losing an injury time goal to a poorer side feels like a loss of 2 points.  Lafferty will be our top scorer this year unless we get Boydy back.

20 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Hardly bottled it with 10 men.  U must not think much of Aberdeen and playing at Pittodrie.  Once Moreloss got sent of I would have settled for a draw, but any team losing an injury time goal to a poorer side feels like a loss of 2 points.  Lafferty will be our top scorer this year unless we get Boydy back.

Looks rangers had all the bottle. 

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/police-launch-investigation-after-bottle-thrown-at-aberdeen-fans-during-crunch-game1/

Stay classy.....

In the space of 7 days, battled opposition fans at a friendly in Glasgow, stabbed 2 visiting fans from a foreign country and lobbed a glass bottle at opposition fans when conceding a goal. 

Edited by dandydunn

I'll stand by the bottled it with ten men.

Having said that, I thought Steven Gerrard's Rangers (as Sky have rebranded them) were solid and pretty decent.

I guess we'll get more of a clue in September.

Edited by Barney Rubble

40 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Steven Gerrard's Rangers (is that what they are called this season?) bottled their first big test. Couldn't see it out against a manager that had W1 L2 L6 against them in the last couple of years.

xD☺️

Edited by exile

Jeezo

Bigger mopes than Celtic

> All over the internet tracking down the touchline  assistant referee (Apparently "must be a Tim" )

> Making requests to contact the boys empoyers, in Ireland who apparently abused Novo

>  Want full inquest into why Dominic Ball was not sent off 

101 other ongoing complaints, but apparently "we are rangers, we do't care"   (apart from when we get upset & cry )

2 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

Jeezo

Bigger mopes than Celtic

> All over the internet tracking down the touchline  assistant referee (Apparently "must be a Tim" )

> Making requests to contact the boys empoyers, in Ireland who apparently abused Novo

101 other ongoing complaints, but apparently "we are rangers, we do't care"   (apart from when we get upset & cry )

Aye.  Scottish football back in full swing.  Canny beat it.  Where did you find all this out btw?  A Rangers forum?  Obsessed?

22 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

Jeezo

Bigger mopes than Celtic

You forgot about Mays “assault” on Jack :lol:

So in the last two weeks some of Rangers' fans have: 

- Rioted/fought Wigan fans on the streets
- Racially abused a child in Macedonia
- Stabbed 2 Croatian fans
- Threw coins at an opposing player
- Hit a child with a glass bottle 

Class and dignity. 

5 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

2 wins 3 draws but being dressed up as a great start by the media 

I think comparing it to last season you'd have to say its an improvement, wouldn't you? 

Good at best but not great. And anyone that believes what the media tell them needs help. 

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

So in the last two weeks some of Rangers' fans have: 

- Rioted/fought Wigan fans on the streets
- Racially abused a child in Macedonia
- Stabbed 2 Croatian fans
- Threw coins at an opposing player
- Hit a child with a glass bottle 

Class and dignity. 

I can’t post the link but they also made the papers today when a bus load stopped at Stonehaven on the way home from Aberdeen and booted over a 3 year olds  sandcastle 😂 

Probably that Debian character, seems to be right up his street. 👍

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

I can’t post the link but they also made the papers today when a bus load stopped at Stonehaven on the way home from Aberdeen and booted over a 3 year olds  sandcastle 😂 

There you go

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/gers-fans-kicked-boys-sand-castle/amp/

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

I thought you were just yanking Debian's chain until Dandy posted the link. 

You really have to wonder what goes through some folks minds, if anything. 

Utterly bewildering that anyone, however stupid, would do something so pathetic as this. 

13 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Utterly bewildering that anyone, however stupid, would do something so pathetic as this. 

They arra peepil. 👍

47 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Interesting you commented on this but ignored the fighting/stabbing/coin throwing/bottle throwing. 😂

Guest faircity
1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Brendan subtely sending a message out to England he is not happy!  First couple of months in English premiership always someone getting sacked.  Brendan is a clever man.  Getting out before big spending Rangers overtake.

Christ, it's not even opening time and you are Ivo den Bieman.