The Mighty Rangers - Page 49 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

50 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

That’s clearly mental, but is it more mental than the theory that the SFA/SPFL/Mhedia are running a conspiracy to stop Rangers; the self proclaimed “most successful team in football”?

It scares the shit out of me that people are so fuckin nuts, I'm a celtic fan and yes I've seen my team lose twice to "the rangers", obviously not in person, for fuck sake is it not embarrassing enough without some nutter spouting shite online, fuck off Luca yer a prick

Edited by jcs

9 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Shut up min and give it a fuckin rest.

Sorry.  Just hate all the bigotry stuff we have up here.  And for someone on here to call me a bigot is laughable.  But then I suppose I should just laugh at it.  I hope you know me by now VA that bigotry is one thing I can't stand. I don't even hate the English.  Would like to be run from Edinburgh rather than London but love English people as well.  Sorry but when people call me a bigot on here it gets my hackles up.  Rant over 👍