The Mighty Rangers - Page 47 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

24 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Obviously it isn't 'true' as it didn't happen.  But make things up kiddo.  Scotland and Rangers Forever.

I should have said a true reflection of how partisan the commentary was. 😂

He obviously wouldn’t say it live on air, saves that sort of chat for cultural evenings. 😜

0974488C-62AB-40A4-AD89-55B57F2328CC.jpeg

14 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

He obviously wouldn’t say it live on air, saves that sort of chat for cultural evenings. 😜

It is easy to photoshop posters nowadays.  Neither Novo nor Rae would subscribe to that.  Good try though 👉 Stand on.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Not sure about Alex Rae, but I know for sure Novo would not wish his good name to be tarnished by being connected to such gatherings - https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/rangers-legend-nacho-novo-celebrates-the-twelfth-in-belfast-34880841.html

55 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

Not sure about Alex Rae, but I know for sure Novo would not wish his good name to be tarnished by being connected to such gatherings - https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/rangers-legend-nacho-novo-celebrates-the-twelfth-in-belfast-34880841.html

If that is what people believe in then let them get on with it.  You are never going to change their minds.  My last pint before xmas was after my dads funeral.  Even then people were coming up to me accusing me of being Scottish and that they were British.  In my youth I would have argued but cannot be bothered anymore as they won't ever change.  And they wont ever stop me from loving my club.

1 hour ago, Return of Yermaw said:

Players like Novo and Rae are an utter stain on Scotland and frankly Rangers. To be fair it's mainly the staunchly bigoted wanks that lap these players up, boys like Rolling Hills and any other drunken, bigoted dinosaurs

Considering some of the legends they've had over the years, Baxter, Jardine, Laudrup, Albertz etc, it takes a special kind of deadbeat to celebrate Novo & Rae and their like.   

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It is easy to photoshop posters nowadays.  Neither Novo nor Rae would subscribe to that.  

2 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If that is what people believe in then let them get on with it.