The Mighty Rangers - Page 45 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I think Rangers would give spurs and arsenal a game but they'd get pumped by Man Utd

I would support anyone but rangers 😁

I wouldn't support Celtic again in Europe it was the arrogance of the English that made me want Celtic to win.  But I would support Aberdeen or any other Scottish team in Europe though.  Apart from Celtic.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Och naw shaggycoo.  I was hoping to catch Big Daft Ramy with this one.  Then you dive in and suddenly become the stupidest poster on the Board.  You have ruined my day.  Big Ramy was almost there until you jumped in with both feet.

Glad to of been of some use. 👍

39 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I think Rangers would give spurs and arsenal a game but they'd get pumped by Man Utd

I would support anyone but rangers 😁

There's no doubting Man U are a better team than us however they're massively inconsistent.  I'd fancy our chances against them in a one off game (I'm aware if we face them in Europa it won't be a one off.  Unless it's the final.....)

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

There's no doubting Man U are a better team than us however they're massively inconsistent.  I'd fancy our chances against them in a one off game (I'm aware if we face them in Europa it won't be a one off.  Unless it's the final.....)

I would fancy us against Man utd if we played at the top of our game.  But given the last two it worries me.  We will see what happens tonight and take it from there though.  One game at a time.

10 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I might have just met him online on a Killie forum 😂. Asked him if he knew a mad wee Tim called Ramy. If he gets back to me, all your darkest secrets are about to get their own thread on here 🤭

Can I ask you a serious question?  Is Broughty Ferry a good place to stay?  I  might be moving up there pal.  That , Dundee or Perth.  New job and new times.

14 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I might have just met him online on a Killie forum 😂. Asked him if he knew a mad wee Tim called Ramy. If he gets back to me, all your darkest secrets are about to get their own thread on here 🤭

I'm safe, he was my beat man at my wedding..🤣

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

This was the draw against Royal Antwerp Scotty.  It doesn't say Sevco.  Just Rangers from Scotland.  Do you believe?

Rangers drawn against Royal Antwerp

Aye it doesn't say Glasgow rangers either, it must be the 1st time yer gonna shout get into those Royal bastards 😜

Edited by jcs