The Mighty Rangers - Page 39 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

RH - let's talk about something worthwhile.

What's your favourite Beatles album?

Not keen on a band with Lennon in it.  But if you are asking it probably would be 'Help'.  Which is ironic as I have just dropped my new I-phone down the toilet.

Bored.  I wish Cellic were playing.  Big daft Ramy comes on and cheers me up.  He will be away down the Mall just now.  4 in the family.  All with the Cellic new tops on.  Proud as punch.  Wee Henrik listening to the tales about how the big fella could have been a player if it wasn't for his flat feet.  And wee Jorge saying 'dad, let it be'.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Bored.  I wish Cellic were playing.  Big daft Ramy comes on and cheers me up.  He will be away down the Mall just now.  4 in the family.  All with the Cellic new tops on.  Proud as punch.  Wee Henrik listening to the tales about how the big fella could have been a player if it wasn't for his flat feet.  And wee Jorge saying 'dad, let it be'.

It bemuses me why you would speculate on a posters children.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Not keen on a band with Lennon in it.  But if you are asking it probably would be 'Help'.  Which is ironic as I have just dropped my new I-phone down the toilet.

Maybe dont start drinking at breakfast each day🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Touche!!  I am of the generation who doesn't understand trolling.  A laugh and banter is all TAMB2.  Life would be a boring world without that.  In my opinion of course 👍 Scotland Forever.  Sorry, is that trolling?

Just leave it. Don't fkn tempt me.

Just now, TAMB2 said:

Just leave it. Don't fkn tempt me.

Brilliant pal.  Coronation Street just about to start so be back in 30 minutes!!  In seriousness you guys are doing a great job.  Some folk are only happy when they are complaining about something.  Right, Gary is not looking well in Corrie.  Stand on.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

Said no one else ever.

I think u are wrong there. The bilists on here said otherwise. He has delivered and made rangers in to a force again. As I hope can happen with all of the other side's in Scotland. But the people who had the bile are no happy chappy's. Hence, went away in huff 😀

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I think u are wrong there. The bilists on here said otherwise. He has delivered and made rangers in to a force again. As I hope can happen with all of the other side's in Scotland. But the people who had the bile are no happy chappy's. Hence, went away in huff 😀

I’m not convinced.

If Rangers get closer to Celtic it will be as much down to Celtics apparent lack of ambition to do anything more than keep a nose in front of Rangers.

I suspect any business being done now will merely soften the blow if Morelos leaves.

15 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Do you know anything about him, or is he a just great signing because he cost more than £3.70?

He is actually a very good signing (imo). Played about 80 games in Serie A and now a regular this year I'm the Sweden team.  I'm surprised we got him if truth be told as I'd have said he's too good for the Scottish game.