The Mighty Rangers - Page 38 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Huns really are a bunch of fucking jobbies

Now that's just wrong. I've been told Rangers and Celtic are 2 cheeks of the same arse. And jobbies don't come out of the cheeks. 

🤔

1 hour ago, Mark frae Crieff said:

Don't know the provenance but if true could be some interesting times ahead.

Depends what you consider 'interesting' (its from Companies House and its legit - you can see it online)

There have been a number of securities over those assets over the last 18 months (i seem to recall), which have been subsequently discharged. Suspect this happens when the club draws down under the facility agreement thats in place.

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

The bemusement at the absolute SEETHE has long since worn off,  its now worn as a badge of honour and has cheered us up over some dark times 😂

Are you going to win the league?

I bet Dundee Utd and Sunderland a few weeks ago and results have been mostly favourable since. Although could’ve done with Ayr getting a draw at Dingwall the other night.

Just now, sbcmfc said:

Are you going to win the league?

I bet Dundee Utd and Sunderland a few weeks ago and results have been mostly favourable since. Although could’ve done with Ayr getting a draw at Dingwall the other night.

Its Ross County’s to lose really. Its remarkable we are even still in the race for the title considering the start we had under Laszlo. If we had this team at the start of the season I think we would win the league. Probably left it to late though. Speaking to a few mates, both Arabs and Dees and there is a real fear we may have a play off derby. General opinion in both camps is it would be an unbearable game and best avoided, it could result in multiple heart attacks across the City 🙈  Would probably have to emigrate if you lost. 

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Its Ross County’s to lose really. Its remarkable we are even still in the race for the title considering the start we had under Laszlo. If we had this team at the start of the season I think we would win the league. Probably left it to late though. Speaking to a few mates, both Arabs and Dees and there is a real fear we may have a play off derby. General opinion in both camps is it would be an unbearable game and best avoided, it could result in multiple heart attacks across the City 🙈  Would probably have to emigrate if you lost. 

Cheers.

Definitely on the cards (the derby) you could play it as a one off match and change grounds at half time.

:lol:

Ross County have also been rank at points as far as I remember? And Ayr have gone off a cliff. Would’ve liked to have seen Ayr win it for an under dog story. Now moneys involved United up and Ayr relegate accies in play off.

Also.  I thought the mods did a good job last week banning certain folk (including me) to have time to calm down.  This Board should never be allowed to die.  We can all be pricks at times.  But we are all Scotland men and burds.  It's 5 O'clock somewhere.  Glenliver Forever.

4 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

They do if they’re really close together

What do u think tonite DTS?  Spoke to a taxi diver yesterday who is a big Hibs man.  He didn't fancy your chancies.  But it depends what Rangers team turns up I think.  I also think there could be bother which I hope doesn't happen.  But a Friday night??  Hibs casuals and Rangers casuals?  Recipe for trouble methinks.

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

What do u think tonite DTS?  Spoke to a taxi diver yesterday who is a big Hibs man.  He didn't fancy your chancies.  But it depends what Rangers team turns up I think.  I also think there could be bother which I hope doesn't happen.  But a Friday night??  Hibs casuals and Rangers casuals?  Recipe for trouble methinks.

Depends what Hibs team turns up too

If it’s the team that played good football and had a go In Heckingbottoms first four games in which he won then I’d be fairly confident of a result, especially if Vikyntas Slivka plays to his best, if Stephan Omeonga has recovered from the knock which forced him off last week and if Stevie Mallan is still dropped and doesn’t get on. However, if it’s the team that sat back and let Celtic dictate the game last Saturday then it will be an easy three points for Rangers

A sell out, although not a full house, on a Friday night under the fooodlights looks like it could be a cracker!

👍🏻

16 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Depends what Hibs team turns up too

If it’s the team that played good football and had a go In Heckingbottoms first four games in which he won then I’d be fairly confident of a result, especially if Vikyntas Slivka plays to his best, if Stephan Omeonga has recovered from the knock which forced him off last week and if Stevie Mallan is still dropped and doesn’t get on. However, if it’s the team that sat back and let Celtic dictate the game last Saturday then it will be an easy three points for Rangers

A sell out, although not a full house, on a Friday night under the fooodlights looks like it could be a cracker!

👍🏻

👍

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 4:48 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Good luck to the Glasgow Rangers tonite. With a bye in the semi i think rangers hearts final will be good for the game. Even split of tickets as well. 🙋

"Tuesday night’s William Hill Scottish Cup quarter-final replay defeat to Aberdeen at Ibrox means the Dons have beaten Rangers in every domestic competition for the first time in history."

(And all by clean sheets.)