The Mighty Rangers - Page 37 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

3 weeks after the old firm gubbing and hoopies still going on aboot the referee.  Fact 1: Rangers have highest amount of red and yellow cards in the league this season to date.  Fact 2:  Celtic have the lowest.  What are they going to be like when the Gers hit 55 this season?  More importantly, this board will go in to meltdown.  Doesn't bear (see what I did there) thinking about.  Scotland Forever.

Edit:  Macy, get oot of yer cupboard min.  The game is up bhoy.

Edited by Rolling hIlls
Macy

31 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

3 weeks after the old firm gubbing and hoopies still going on aboot the referee.  Fact 1: Rangers have highest amount of red and yellow cards in the league this season to date.  Fact 2:  Celtic have the lowest.  What are they going to be like when the Gers hit 55 this season?  More importantly, this board will go in to meltdown.  Doesn't bear (see what I did there) thinking about.  Scotland Forever.

Edit:  Macy, get oot of yer cupboard min.  The game is up bhoy.

1. There is no Old Firm. 

2. 1-0 is not a gubbing.

3. 55 is impossible for a team that does not exist anymore. 

4. Enjoy your Glenlivet big fella.. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

1. There is no Old Firm. 

2. 1-0 is not a gubbing.

3. 55 is impossible for a team that does not exist anymore. 

4. Enjoy your Glenlivet big fella.. 🙂

That's better.  Stay away from anything goes.  Thplinth and these cunts are way too high and mighty for the like of us.  Make a spellin mistake and ye are doomed. Stick to the fitba stuff.  You know fuck all aboot that but you are good value 👍

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Why is it I only hear about these things from Aberdeen supporters? 

Looks like they let virtually any half wit have access to social media. 

Although at least the author of this poster can work a spell checker. Just not a common sense checker. 🤔

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Why is it I only hear about these things from Aberdeen supporters? 

Looks like they let virtually any half wit have access to social media. 

Although at least the author of this poster can work a spell checker. Just not a common sense checker. 🤔

The above is on an Aberdeen website, . I am sure you hear of these things from celtic fans and fans of other teams too. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The above is on an Aberdeen website, . I am sure you hear of these things from celtic fans and fans of other teams too. 

Sorry, it was meant to be a joke. Missed the smiley, so my fault. 

And for clarity, yes but it's normally only Aberdeen or Celtic fans. Nobody else appears to read anything put out by the Vanguard Bears (are they a vehicle security firm?) or any of the other mad squads that hang from the club like winnets. 

Edited by RenfrewBlue

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Sorry, it was meant to be a joke. Missed the smiley, so my fault. 

And for clarity, yes but it's normally only Aberdeen or Celtic fans. Nobody else appears to read anything put out by the Vanguard Bears (are they a vehicle security firm?) or any of the other mad squads that hang from the club like winnets. 

fair enough, its no surprise its us sheep and the tims who are more likely to bring up rangers issues. Rangers fans will do the same if the roles are reversed, its just rangers seem to be in the spotlight for wrong reasons more than the rest right now.

The vanguard bears are an embarrassment but it gets even funnier when Jim Traynor feels the need to do an interview about the BBC bias, apparently your losing out on your licence fee.

I almost feel sorry for the level headed rangers fan, if that was my club I would have given up by now but as its rangers I will just point and laugh, all in good spirit of course👍 

That Rangers protest is utterly hilarious, as Marky who posts on here occasionally commented ”Never seen the cunts protesting outside Pacific Quay when BBC Scotland were doing everything in their power to protect their precious union” 

2 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

That Rangers protest is utterly hilarious, as Marky who posts on here occasionally commented ”Never seen the cunts protesting outside Pacific Quay when BBC Scotland were doing everything in their power to protect their precious union” 

To be fair, you don't protest against folk that are doing what you want. Pretty sure the Vanguard Bears would have been the biggest No voters going. 

Personally I'll be shocked if they get more than 20 folk at their protest. 

11 hours ago, dandydunn said:

😂😂😂😂😂

I can't wait for the mobile footage of some fat bastard in his ten years unwashed hun jersey, rallying the peepul with "we will fight them on the beaches...." 

Then Adam Tompkins and James Kelly turn up to assure them it's all the SNP's fault.

2 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

See the Rangers stabber guys might have been in Benidorm according to the Daily Record.

2 Scottish football fans were apparently running amok in an Irish bar and stabbed fuck out a guy. Strange they didn't get the club they supported🤔

You’ve lost me, “ Rangers stabber guys” ? 

Who allegedly ran amok in a bar against whom?

Not taking the piss mate as I’ve no idea of the story you’re commenting on. 

9 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

You’ve lost me, “ Rangers stabber guys” ? 

Who allegedly ran amok in a bar against whom?

Not taking the piss mate as I’ve no idea of the story you’re commenting on. 

Tongue firmly in cheek about the Rangers guys 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/benidorm-knife-attack-witness-screamed-14050006

15 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

See the Rangers stabber guys might have been in Benidorm according to the Daily Record.

2 Scottish football fans were apparently running amok in an Irish bar and stabbed fuck out a guy. Strange they didn't get the club they supported🤔

The use of the word apparently would suggest the reports are unconfirmed, so how do you expect them to confirm which club the (alleged) attackers supported?

And why would it matter?

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

To be fair, you don't protest against folk that are doing what you want. Pretty sure the Vanguard Bears would have been the biggest No voters going. 

Personally I'll be shocked if they get more than 20 folk at their protest. 

That’s kinda the point RB. They were perfectly happy with the BBC “bias” when it suited their agenda. 

1 hour ago, Marky said:

That’s kinda the point RB. They were perfectly happy with the BBC “bias” when it suited their agenda. 

I know but it just read wrong to me. Possibly due to sleep deprivation. 😴

And as your other post now shows, I rescind my compliment on their spelling etc. Since the first go was quite sad really.