The Mighty Rangers - Page 36 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

These people tend to be shite bags that would never do it one on one. 

They'd be going some to be anywhere near as much of a shitebag as Ryan Jack :lol: 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen fella., I contribute plenty. Over here. Do have any idea how many Canadians have gone on holiday to Scotland after sitting and having a session with BR 1314?  Loads. 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Probably because they know they'll never bump in to you over here. 

On 1/4/2019 at 10:15 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The Smiddy in Partick is my local pub when I am home. Never seen a  ref  in there before. Just sayin like. 

😕 That would be one unlucky Canadian ref . 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🙂🙂🙂

😬 it was supposed to be posted in ‘anything goes’ but I havent a clue how to quote multiple posts on a phone 🙄

I will be getting told off for straying into the mens section .  

A footballer would probably beat up your average guy anyway. Fitness in fights is huge.

a Goalkeeper attempted to attack me at a Junior match when I was about 8 or 10 once though. Team taking shots into goal any saved or missed that cleared the 4 foot wall we would stand behind the goal and kick them back on, we were seeing who could kick them back in the highest i kicked mine and the keeper ran over to get another ball and mine scudded him on the head and he just charged me shouting and swearing. Fortunately my dad was there and warned him off.

Was just a mistake. I think a player charging off the pitch made me mind what i was saying to folk at games.  Can always mind him just starting to run and me and my mates shiting it and bolting.

1 hour ago, phart said:

A footballer would probably beat up your average guy anyway. Fitness in fights is huge.

a Goalkeeper attempted to attack me at a Junior match when I was about 8 or 10 once though. Team taking shots into goal any saved or missed that cleared the 4 foot wall we would stand behind the goal and kick them back on, we were seeing who could kick them back in the highest i kicked mine and the keeper ran over to get another ball and mine scudded him on the head and he just charged me shouting and swearing. Fortunately my dad was there and warned him off.

Was just a mistake. I think a player charging off the pitch made me mind what i was saying to folk at games.  Can always mind him just starting to run and me and my mates shiting it and bolting.

😂😂😂

Im sorry for the reaction, but that would’ve been funny as fuck to see as a spectator. 

A fully grown man chasing an 8 year old for hitting him with a ball 🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

That's who Scotty supports. Isn't it? 

It's who he posts about the most........ 🤔

Yip, I think there is a wee teddy bear in there trying to burst out.  I think most Dons fans are a bit like that.  You know the sort, they scream that they are not a certain way, but secretly they are.  Those that protesteth too much 😎.  Come out Scotty, it won't be held against you and may encourage others mate 👍

On 1/7/2019 at 7:46 PM, phart said:

One of the guys i used to go to Scotland games with played amateur football and was a goalie

At one particularly feisty away game he was getting dogs abuse from the opposition fans and some of them moved behind his goals in the second half to give it even more laldy

Anyway as the game finished he went to retreive his goalie hat which he had left at the back of the goal net - i assume the sun was only an issue in the first half

Anyway - one of them had done a jobby in it

This has no connection to the other thread

54 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

One of the guys i used to go to Scotland games with played amateur football and was a goalie

At one particularly feisty away game he was getting dogs abuse from the opposition fans and some of them moved behind his goals in the second half to give it even more laldy

Anyway as the game finished he went to retreive his goalie hat which he had left at the back of the goal net - i assume the sun was only an issue in the first half

Anyway - one of them had done a jobby in it

This has no connection to the other thread

That story is shite.

I'll get my coat. 🙄

9 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

And this is in the Rangers thread because........?

...because, even though Sevco "are a class above Aberdeen" (one goal for... a soft penalty, in three games so far this season) I wanted to encourage you by showing you that even though neither Gerrard or any of his players have been recognised in this fashion, that a 'double' is possible.

Chin up, and best wishes on your continuing quest for '1'. :ok:

I’d have thought you’d have preferred to start a new thread celebrating your Manager’s and player’s achievements in their own right rather it being lost in a thread about another club just so you can get a dig in about a comment another Manager made 5 months ago but each to their own. 

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I’d have thought you’d have preferred to start a new thread celebrating your Manager’s and player’s achievements in their own right rather it being lost in a thread about another club just so you can get a dig in about a comment another Manager made 5 months ago but each to their own. 

Rangers are the epitomy of an inclusive club.  Therefore, this is an inclusive thread.  What is an epitomy?  Sounds like something from your neck of the woods Scotty 🌍

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Given that the wrong word was't right and I don't think you're going to get the right one right.  Right?

I only knew the wrong word wasn’t spelled right when I looked up the right word to make sure it wasn’t wrong.

:lol:

I’d have gone Y too.