The Mighty Rangers - Page 35 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So why all the complaining and an offishal statemement from Cellic?  Is that not embarrassing for you?  If I was Cellic I would take the beating and stop the bleating (see what I did there?  managed to mention the sheep and Cellic in one sentence).  At the end of the day SEM it was a fair result and good for the Scottish game.  If nothing else it gives other teams the belief that Celtic are beatable and not the side they were a couple of years ago.  It's a good thing that there are challengers now and more so than ever in my lifetime.  Scotland Forever Scotland Ever More 👍

Whilst I thought Celtic's statement was silly, do you not accept that your own club has plenty of recent form for "complaining", "embarrassing" and "bleating" statements in the last few years ?

Statements which contained plenty of inflammatory rhetoric aimed at appeasing the poisonous orange fuck wank side of your support and one occasion even demanded that Nicola Sturgeon do something to stop "bias" against poor wee Rangers.

Happy New Year Mr Thistle.  You show me evidence that Rangers demanded Nicola Sturgeon do something to help the bias against Rangers and I will apologise.  Otherwise I think it's another porkie to deflect the fact that the Gers are back in style.  But I will await your facts before judging as I am reasonable in victory and defeat.  Scotland and Ersatz Thistle Forever 👍

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Happy New Year Mr Thistle.  You show me evidence that Rangers demanded Nicola Sturgeon do something to help the bias against Rangers and I will apologise.  Otherwise I think it's another porkie to deflect the fact that the Gers are back in style.  But I will await your facts before judging as I am reasonable in victory and defeat.  Scotland and Ersatz Thistle Forever 👍

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-60/

And what do you make of that then ?

24 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-60/

And what do you make of that then ?

You missed out 'Dear Nicola'. And from memory a club has the right to defend its own supporters. I watched game tv. If rangers had won and the fans invaded the park like the hibs ones did we would have been the mother and father of all that is evil. Hibs fans, similar to Celtic fans in 1980 invaded the park and goaded the rangers supporters. You and i qould have walked away but we all know that there are guys at football games from all teams who will react violently (as rangers admitted in the statement.). If the hibs fans hadnt invaded the park there would have been no bother. Anyway, back to your previous post saying that rangers complained to nicola sturgeon. Are you now admitting you made that up??

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You missed out 'Dear Nicola'. And from memory a club has the right to defend its own supporters. I watched game tv. If rangers had won and the fans invaded the park like the hibs ones did we would have been the mother and father of all that is evil. Hibs fans, similar to Celtic fans in 1980 invaded the park and goaded the rangers supporters. You and i qould have walked away but we all know that there are guys at football games from all teams who will react violently (as rangers admitted in the statement.). If the hibs fans hadnt invaded the park there would have been no bother. Anyway, back to your previous post saying that rangers complained to nicola sturgeon. Are you now admitting you made that up??

:lol: Can't admit he's been caught out

That particular statement was a disgrace, it was an excuse of and indeed a veiled incitement to violence. 

This is the relevant bit "It must also be said that it was not at all helpful to see leading members of the Scottish Government, including the First Minister whose parish is Govan, passing comment on social media without any attempt to condemn the behaviour of Hibernian’s fans. These failures are unbecoming of our elected representatives."

Oh and that's not taking into account the singling out of Rod Petrie, Tom English and Stuart Cosgrove for potential reprisals by "ra peepul".

33 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

:lol: Can't admit he's been caught out

That particular statement was a disgrace, it was an excuse of and indeed a veiled incitement to violence. 

This is the relevant bit "It must also be said that it was not at all helpful to see leading members of the Scottish Government, including the First Minister whose parish is Govan, passing comment on social media without any attempt to condemn the behaviour of Hibernian’s fans. These failures are unbecoming of our elected representatives."

Oh and that's not taking into account the singling out of Rod Petrie, Tom English and Stuart Cosgrove for potential reprisals by "ra peepul".

We are in agreement pal.  I think the good thing is that football stirs up passion still.  Statements from clubs should be banned!  Looking forward to the rest of the season no matter who wins.  Controversy and debate are the life blood of the game.

23 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Morales witch hunt??. He grabbed Ryan Christie by the balls.. He kicked Scott Brown in the balls. He then stamps on Anthony Ralston. Are you fucking playing with a full deck?? It's all over social media. Morales is a fuckin thug. He will get his though.  Your ref was drinking in a Hun boozer the same night? I just don't know anymore. Maybe I need to take some time away from this board. The level of intelligence is dropping off the bloody charts 🚁✈️🚀🚒🚑

Aye all over with Celtic fans greeting about it. Browns been getting away with being a thug his whole career, about time he got some back. That picture is from years a go haha wasn't the night of the old firm.

I can 100% say I'm more intelligent than you.

4 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Aye all over with Celtic fans greeting about it. Browns been getting away with being a thug his whole career, about time he got some back. That picture is from years a go haha wasn't the night of the old firm.

I can 100% say I'm more intelligent than you.

I can 100% say you're not 👍

Seems Ryan Jack and his family are no welcome in Aberdeen...Wonder how many got barred? And in keeping with the general tone of this board, SHOCKING behaviour from Aberdeen fans.  How can you defend such idiots etc, or are the press and news agencies blowing it all out of proportion....Trolling I know 😉

Edited by The White Ceelo

32 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Seems Ryan Jack and his family are no welcome in Aberdeen...Wonder how many got barred? And in keeping with the general tone of this board, SHOCKING behaviour from Aberdeen fans.  How can you defend such idiots etc, or are the press and news agencies blowing it all out of proportion....Trolling I know 😉

A- I have no idea what you’re talking about

B- I haven’t seen anyone defending whatever you’re talking about

Just now, Redz said:

He was abused in Soul last night I believe.

Was he? Haven’t heard anything about that. Anyway, he shouldn’t get abused when he goes out, but it was always gonna happen. If you’re going to go out in Aberdeen, one of the busiest bars in the town probably isnt the best idea. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Was he? Haven’t heard anything about that. Anyway, he shouldn’t get abused when he goes out, but it was always gonna happen. If you’re going to go out in Aberdeen, one of the busiest bars in the town probably isnt the best idea. 

Sent you a link from one of the filthy rags...

People who think it’s acceptable to dish out abuse to football players when they’re out socially are absolute cretins. Doesn’t matter if it’s Jack, Griffiths or whoever. There’s never an excuse for it, they’re just fucking morons. 

On 1/5/2019 at 5:56 AM, ErsatzThistle said:

I was Cellic I would take the beating and stop the bleating 

Beating? 1-0. We were shite that day. Sevco were better on the day but I would not call that a beating. Then again, first defeat in 3 years from you lot so I will allow it. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Beating? 1-0. We were shite that day. Sevco were better on the day but I would not call that a beating. Then again, first defeat in 3 years from you lot so I will allow it. 

Oooops. Was meant to quote rolling hills. Just learning the mini quote thingmebob☺️

Clearly he shouldn't be getting abused when he's out and about, no matter how much of a lying, judas, rat bastard he is. 

The biggest surprise in the matter to me is that the abuse was only verbal and no one actually assaulted him. 

29 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Clearly he shouldn't be getting abused when he's out and about, no matter how much of a lying, judas, rat bastard he is. 

The biggest surprise in the matter to me is that the abuse was only verbal and no one actually assaulted him. 

These people tend to be shite bags that would never do it one on one.