The Mighty Rangers - Page 33 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit? Was it brought up even for review? This incident you speak of? Moronales had 3 seperate incidents in the match. He is a thug. Look at his track record. Nothing would come of it though. Yir man Beaton was in a certain Hun pub in Bellshill (allegedly) after the match. You could not make this up. Only in Scotland..

:lol:

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit? Was it brought up even for review? This incident you speak of? Moronales had 3 seperate incidents in the match. He is a thug. Look at his track record. Nothing would come of it though. Yir man Beaton was in a certain Hun pub in Bellshill (allegedly) after the match. You could not make this up. Only in Scotland..

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yir man Beaton was in a certain Hun pub in Bellshill (allegedly) after the match. You could not make this up. Only in Scotland..

41 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

36 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I’ve just seen the pictures that appear to show this.

Although not being familiar with the pub, I can’t confirm it’s the one he’s pictured in or that it was after the game...

I’m more shocked at a referee being dressed like a casual.

57 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I’ve just seen the pictures that appear to show this.

Although not being familiar with the pub, I can’t confirm it’s the one he’s pictured in or that it was after the game...

I’m more shocked at a referee being dressed like a casual.

Seems there might actually be something in this.  Now I don't for one minute think Beaton is biased in any way towards Rangers, he's had some brutally bad performances while refereeing us.  However how stupid do you have to be to go in to, what appears to be a "staunch" Rangers pub not long after you'd reffed and OF game.  The same would apply if he'd made an appearance in the Smiddy or Dolphin Partick.  Surely he must have some idea of how it's going to be portrayed. 

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Seems there might actually be something in this.  Now I don't for one minute think Beaton is biased in any way towards Rangers, he's had some brutally bad performances while refereeing us.  However how stupid do you have to be to go in to, what appears to be a "staunch" Rangers pub not long after you'd reffed and OF game.  The same would apply if he'd made an appearance in the Smiddy or Dolphin Partick.  Surely he must have some idea of how it's going to be portrayed. 

The Smiddy in Partick is my local pub when I am home. Never seen a ref in there before. Just sayin like. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The Smiddy in Partick is my local pub when I am home. Never seen a ref in there before. Just sayin like. 

Why would they drink in The Smiddy when the Orange Halls are just up the road on Ardery Street!! 

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

I don't know if the Dolphin is a Celtic pub, is it no neutral? I walked in there one night and some cnut wanted a square go, just because he saw my Celtic tattoo. True story. Mind you it was 20 year ago. No been back there since. Ah Glasgow, love it. 😉

Or the Roosevelt, just 2 blocks away. If it is still there. 🤣

Think you mean The Rosevale.  It's still there.  Used to be owned by Walter Smith but don't think it is any more.

I don't know if the Dolphin is a Celtic pub, is it no neutral? I walked in there one night and some cnut wanted a square go, just because he saw my Celtic tattoo. True story. Mind you it was 20 year ago. No been back there since. Ah Glasgow, love it. 😉

The Dolphin is 100% a Celtic shop.

13 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Think you mean The Rosevale.  It's still there.  Used to be owned by Walter Smith but don't think it is any more.

The Dolphin is 100% a Celtic shop.

Oh ok. Yes I remember Watty owned the rosevale.The Dolphin, may have just annoyed some punter having a bad day. No me🤣

17 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I find that hard to believe!! :wink2:

Fairbairn. I remember that night. I was in my early 20s. Maybe a bit full of piss and vinager knowing me. Thing is, Glasgow can be a scary place. I was on holiday for 3 weeks, so I was probably getting a wee bit too comfortable. Bit older now, know when to keep my yap shut. 😁

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

FFS?? Now Shinnie walks free after his swan dive. The whole of Scotland are against us. It has to stop. 🤔

As i said, he was pushed in the back. 

I accept your apology. 

34 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit?? You diddnae see Brown taking off like Sputnik looking for a penalty FFS.🤣

The brown push wasn’t in the box, I know Celtic get the majority of the decisions in these games, but to award a penalty when it was about 40 yards from goal, would’ve caused a bit of a stir, although after the league cup final, I’m surprised they didn’t get one :)

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

The brown push wasn’t in the box, I know Celtic get the majority of the decisions in these games, but to award a penalty when it was about 40 yards from goal, would’ve caused a bit of a stir, although after the league cup final, I’m surprised they didn’t get one :)

40 yards 50 yards, what's the problem. 🤣

55 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit?? You diddnae see Brown taking off like Sputnik FFS.🤣

Yep, that's exactly what he did - Hartson commended his actions too

I've removed the last part of your sentence to save your embarrassment

You can thank me later