The Mighty Rangers - Page 31 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

2 hours ago, Debian said:

We are absolutely honking. 

Didn’t seem to be any great buzz from the Rangers fans off the back of today.

Scrappy win at a busy time with players missing, sign of champions....

😛:lol:

Reckon they’re all still a bit embarrassed after the OTT celebrations the other week.

10 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Ejaria away back to Liverpool and Sadiq back to Roma. 

Looks like we are lining up a couple of loan moves in January. 

I know we're supposedly after Solanke from Liverpool but I can't see him coming. More likely he'll be in the Championship or bottom half Premiership down South. 

A striker is an absolute must for me - very light with just Morelos and Lafferty. I know Zak Rudden's loan to Falkirk is set to expire at the end of the month, I wonder if he'd be a good option if there's no much money in January.

1 hour ago, Clyde1998 said:

A striker is an absolute must for me - very light with just Morelos and Lafferty. I know Zak Rudden's loan to Falkirk is set to expire at the end of the month, I wonder if he'd be a good option if there's no much money in January.

Not sure how Rudden's been doing but Hardie at Livi has been doing OK recently. 2 against the Jambos the other night. 

Andy Dallas has apparently scored 51 goals in 50 games for the Reserves (or whatever they're called these days).  With the busy Festive schedule coming up and Lafferty struggling to hit a barn door it might be worth giving the lad some game time to see if he's ready to make the step up.  I did see he made the bench yesterday.

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

Andy Dallas has apparently scored 51 goals in 50 games for the Reserves (or whatever they're called these days).  With the busy Festive schedule coming up and Lafferty struggling to hit a barn door it might be worth giving the lad some game time to see if he's ready to make the step up.  I did see he made the bench yesterday.

That's fucking disgraceful. A referee and a Rangers player at the same time !

Will anyone bite ?

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

That's fucking disgraceful. A referee and a Rangers player at the same time !

Will anyone bite ?

:lol:

Not sure if you're familiar with the Kerryfail Twitter account but whoever runs it posted a number of posts from Tims on Kerrydale genuinely complaining about the same thing after he'd played in Kris Boyd's testimonial!!

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Come away the galllant glasgow rangers. Do not fail. We need momentum going in to the old firm game. Scotland Forever.

There is no "old firm". It does not exist. Neither does the club formerly known as Rangers. Sorry to burst your bubble big man. 🙂

12 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Sevco has only one goal from open play in their last seven games.

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/crisis-only-one-goal-from-open-play-in-last-seven-matches-for-gers/

Lee Wallace (apparently there's only one) on to save the day.

And Saintees just score... lol

Was that a rebound from a penalty?

😛

Edited by sbcmfc