The Mighty Rangers - Page 28 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

33 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Good one scotty. Two questions. Did god have a dad? 

No. God has existed eternally outside of time.

34 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Do aberdeen only try against rangers? (Sorry. Sevco) ☺

No. It would have been impossible for us to finish second 4 years on the trot without beating the majority of the competition.

(We even finished second last year without barely laying a glove on Sevco.)

34 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

These are the only two questions i need answered and then i will sleep at night.

Sweet dreams. :)

10 hours ago, ron. said:

first post back

i can comfirm i m not rolling hills

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wahayyyy. Welcome back ya big heathen. Fuck sake, thank fuck. I was accused of being RH anaw. 🤣

'ron' posts comeback post late at night to deny being RH and 4 minutes later is welcomed back by BR... not suspicious at all.

please tread carefully here as i think ormond has mental health issues (possibly aspergers)

i remember when he first bounced on the tamb as a self styled megashagger living the life of riley in the states courtesy of his half million dollar a year wife,

he never shut up about it and regularly attacked me being a rangers fan

1 hour ago, ron. said:

please tread carefully here as i think ormond has mental health issues (possibly aspergers)

i remember when he first bounced on the tamb as a self styled megashagger living the life of riley in the states courtesy of his half million dollar a year wife,

he never shut up about it and regularly attacked me being a rangers fan

Ormond has shown his true colours. But dont kicka man when he is down. If u are back on the board then expect to be attacked. But no one likes us and we dont care! U owe me a drink btw for all the shit i have taken in your name. Scotland forever.

6 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Heard they’re expecting up to 10,000 Rangers fans in Vienna, but only 1800 tickets.

Would imagine there will be battles with the police at some point...

My understanding is that we’ve got around 2,500 away tickets with thousands more in the home end. I think I read that Rapid have reacted to this and said they will allocate all fans with home end tickets on a section adjacent to the away end which is pretty sensible and a great move by them. I think we’ll see a pretty sizeable away support in there now. 

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Is it at the same ground we played a friendly against Austria ? IIRC a win thanks to an O’Connor  goal ?

Doubt it. It's a new stadium built a few year back. We probably played in the Ernst Happel, the same as Celtic a few years after.

Edited by Tartan_McCole