The Mighty Rangers - Page 24 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Erm, listen lads. I am not getting dragged onto this soap opera. I am pals with Big Ron on FB. I jokingly asked him if he was Rolling Hills. He laughed and said no. So there you have it. I like Ormond, good lad. Rh, just know you from your posts, you seem a descent lad. If you are getting fed up, just ignore it. I of all people have been called out many a time on this board, but you know what?  It a message board. I used to get bothered, but no anymore. I just came the conclusion we are all a bunch of miserable Auld bastards with nothing better to do😁. To me it's banter, sometimes you just need a wee Glenlivet and a good sense of humor.  Anyhoo. Off for a pint. 👍👍👍

So there you have it. Ramy is the baws of the board. What the fuck has happened to this place? Seriously? 

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Check your e-mail.  I have told you there who I am.  Fuck sake I feel like I am living in a paralell world here.  Ormond thinks I am someone I am not.  You think I am not someone I am.  Lucky I am sleud and finishing ma glenlivet as I am going to ma shawl cheerily. Untie the barrel kid.  The wee boy from chicago has been called out as either a liar or wrong.  I sincerely hope it is the the latter as I love my own tartan army friends. Scotland Forever.

ly

😂 Don't pull me into this with personal messages 😂. I simply made the point that it logically proves nothing that Ramy is pussbook pals with this Ron character, who apparently says it's not him behind the Rolling Hills account. I am now actively trying to forget the 'real name' stuff you sent me 😮. Leave me alone 😂.

Guest faircity

Have Ramy and Rolling Hills been seen in the same room together? I smell a rat and it isn't Macy or the other buffoon. 

Edited by faircity

17 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Absolute scenes if RH is telling the truth :lol: 

He is.

Ormond has made an absolute tit of himself continually thinking RH is ron. He isn't. Not at all. Totally different posting styles for one but also the fact that ron would have, willingly, outed himself a long time before now if he had came back on here as RH.

RH, also, I am sure, maybe lived in D Bay or Inverkeithing for a short while. But he certainly isn't ron.

12 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

He is.

Ormond has made an absolute tit of himself continually thinking RH is ron. He isn't. Not at all. Totally different posting styles for one but also the fact that ron would have, willingly, outed himself a long time before now if he had came back on here as RH.

RH, also, I am sure, maybe lived in D Bay or Inverkeithing for a short while. But he certainly isn't ron.

What a riddy!

38 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I've been thinking that for a while as well!

So. Big Ron is rolling hills.

Now Ramy and rolling hills are same person. 

That would mean that Ron is not Rolling hills, he is actually Ramy. Who apparently was in Albania last month having a square go with Ormond. 

Ok then. Sorted. Makes sense to me.