The Mighty Rangers - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

13 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

I think the red card came because of the way that Arfield went for the ball. Seemed to go in with both feet in a reckless manner, which you can't get away with anywhere on the pitch.

Irrespective of the fact that the keeper had both hands on the ball at the time of the challenge, this warrants a red card on its own.

Oh, and there was no 'seemed' about it. It was a clear two footed reckless challenge, as the pictures clearly demonstrate. Scott Arfield is damn lucky that his studs didn't follow through on the goalies head or face.

Definite red card for me, but I can understand and appreciate his desire to go in and win the ball. 

Last second he realises what has done and lifts his knees. 

Excellent comeback and performance though.  Morelos against Berra was a terrific battle, and great to see Morelos bit rising to the bait and reacting to some of the Hearts attention.  

9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

As long as the ball is still on the ground the player can go for it.  It is a simple rule and goal should have stood.  Arfield had to go for it, he did and scored.  Anyway, natural order has been restored and we are back in our rightful place watching the league from the top.  Simple.

We know you're trolling but you're still a mutant

17 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Irrespective of the fact that the keeper had both hands on the ball at the time of the challenge, this warrants a red card on its own.

This.

There’s plenty of situations where the ball is there to be won, none of them 2 footed towards someone’s head.

:lol:

14 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

This.

There’s plenty of situations where the ball is there to be won, none of them 2 footed towards someone’s head.

:lol:

I think you will find it was the ball he was going for and touched. Hey obviously i am in the minority here and accept the rules have changed. In the heat of that moment i would have been chasing the ball as well to try and force it over the line. Not aim at somebody head so that is a daft analogy.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I think you will find it was the ball he was going for and touched. Hey obviously i am in the minority here and accept the rules have changed. In the heat of that moment i would have been chasing the ball as well to try and force it over the line. Not aim at somebody head so that is a daft analogy.

Football has changed, but the fact the keepers head was there makes it dangerous play regardless of whether he was going for the ball or trying to take the keepers head off.

The old “but he got the ball” isn’t as relevant now.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Mutant hills is back, I thought Ormond maybe buried him in the Albania countryside. Good to see hills hasn't lost the ability to debate using rational thought

He fair showed his true colours on FB anyway. Bringing boys wives into arguments. Several people who post on here saw it. 

12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

He fair showed his true colours on FB anyway. Bringing boys wives into arguments. Several people who post on here saw it. 

All that because someone probably said something nasty about his club 

Bad tambers being anti rangers 

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

All that because someone probably said something nasty about his club 

Bad tambers being anti rangers 

He had a dig at me on a TA FB page and found it hilarious that I was fucked about with my Albania flights home. So, when I was refunded in full I posted on that same FB group. His reply to that was to go off on a tangent about my Wife. Total class from that sad, lonely weirdo who has spent time stalking the fuck out of me. He’s a creepy cunt. He’ll reply to this saying he’s not on FB. The same on FB when he tells you he’s not on the TAMB. 

7 minutes ago, Ormond said:

He had a dig at me on a TA FB page and found it hilarious that I was fucked about with my Albania flights home. So, when I was refunded in full I posted on that same FB group. His reply to that was to go off on a tangent about my Wife. Total class from that sad, lonely weirdo who has spent time stalking the fuck out of me. He’s a creepy cunt. He’ll reply to this saying he’s not on FB. The same on FB when he tells you he’s not on the TAMB. 

Son. I dont know you. I dont have a facebook thing. Let it go. I never saw you in albania and frankly for the following three reasons.

1. I am not a bigot like you and in almost 40 years dont mention bigotry at a scotland game. Un fortunataley you wanted to and challenge me and call me hun scum.

2.  You would not have recognised me as you seem to think i am big ron and know that 'for a fact'. Wrong again.

3. The guys on on here know who i am.

4. You are a prick.

And 5. Meet next time you are over for a visit. I dont do trouble or sectariasm at scotland games. If you are the new voice of fhe scoland trips. Then we will meet. I have booked a couple for the latest trips. You come up and start the sectarian crap and we will see how far u go. Grow up u little prick.

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Stellar replies as always from rolling hills 😂

Yep. You just know his bullshit replies before he types them out. Predictable as fuck. At least now there are lots on here who know who he is now. He shown himself up big style the last couple of weeks. 

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

Yep. You just know his bullshit replies before he types them out. Predictable as fuck. At least now there are lots on here who know who he is now. He shown himself up big style the last couple of weeks. 

Aye bUt he doesn’t bring bigotry to Scotland matches 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Aye bUt he doesn’t bring bigotry to Scotland matches 😂😂😂

I can’t wait until Kazakhstan so I can get the chance to pump out bigotry again all day and night. It’s what makes Scotland trips special. 😂

10 hours ago, Ormond said:

I can’t wait until Kazakhstan so I can get the chance to pump out bigotry again all day and night. It’s what makes Scotland trips special. 😂

Ormond. You can call me names like your favourite ' hun scum'. Sticks and stones and all that. The only thing i object to is you saying i am someone else. Whoever this guy ron is must be pishing himself at u. I have no wish to even go to fb and find out who he is. So carry on calling me names thats what floats yer boat. But no more mistaking me for someone else. Is that ok?

12 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Son. I dont know you. I dont have a facebook thing. Let it go. I never saw you in albania and frankly for the following three reasons.

1. I am not a bigot like you and in almost 40 years dont mention bigotry at a scotland game. Un fortunataley you wanted to and challenge me and call me hun scum.

2.  You would not have recognised me as you seem to think i am big ron and know that 'for a fact'. Wrong again.

3. The guys on on here know who i am.

4. You are a prick.

Calling you Hun scum isn't bigoted.