The Mighty Rangers - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

It's bizarre to me that Rangers fans don't seem to see the correlation between booting opposing teams up in the air constantly and getting increasing numbers of players red carded. 

It's pretty clear from what I've seen of them this season that's Gerrards strengths lie in getting the team fired up and playing for the jersey at the detriment of playing actual football, all be it they are organised, there's no doubt about it.

That will only get you so far as a club and a manager and that suits Rangers fans down to the ground, I'm more than happy for them to continue in this vein.

13 minutes ago, Ormond said:

They’ve lifted a Hun for the bottle thrown inside Pittodrie. 44 year old.

44 year old and throwing bottles at a fitba’ gemme. What a fucking monkey. 

That’ll be my workplace going on “the list” now 😂😂

On 12/1/2018 at 12:33 AM, Ormond said:

They’ve lifted a Hun for the bottle thrown inside Pittodrie. 44 year old.

44 year old and throwing bottles at a fitba’ gemme. What a fucking monkey. 

Good. I hope they stick him up against a wall and let a couple of hundred folk lob bottles at him for a while. It's only natural justice. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Morales was completely offside. How did the linesman miss that. Shocking decision. No surprise though...

Yeah - appeared to be about one of three standing in an offside position. I think it was this advantage that allowed Morelos to get ahead of his man like that. Great ball in though.

Hearts by no means out of this, they've looked very dangerous going forward.

Just now, Clyde1998 said:

Yeah - appeared to be about one of three standing in an offside position. I think it was this advantage that allowed Morelos to get ahead of his man like that. Great ball in though.

Hearts by no means out of this, they've looked very dangerous going forward.

Agreed mate. Good match though. Mon the jambosssss😊

10 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

As clear a red card as you'll ever see. Arfield must be a total halfwit. 

As long as the ball is still on the ground the player can go for it.  It is a simple rule and goal should have stood.  Arfield had to go for it, he did and scored.  Anyway, natural order has been restored and we are back in our rightful place watching the league from the top.  Simple.

19 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

Ouch. Even from the still, or the very first seconds of the clip, you can see the amount of ground he has to make up to make that 'challenge'  

Edited by exile