The Mighty Rangers - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

On 10/25/2018 at 8:32 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Ah! Not seen it. Is it any good? 

Quite like Downey Jr. Normally pretty watchable. 

Tom Cruise is brilliant in it.

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Should be a tough game tonight.  Rangers need to bounce back.  Killie are tough nut to crack and a good side.  Need to win.

How dare you? How fecking dare you? You hunny timmy sheep shaggingy Lennon Levine loving farmer! How dare you try to drag this topic back on track?  This thread helps me see why men get annoyed with women’s constant bitchy underhand and petty behaviour and how they rise above stupid pointless arguments. 

On 10/31/2018 at 10:55 PM, G-Man said:

Tom Cruise is brilliant in it.

How dare you? How fecking dare you? You hunny timmy sheep shaggingy Lennon Levine loving farmer! How dare you try to drag this topic back on track?  This thread helps me see why men get annoyed with women’s constant bitchy underhand and petty behaviour and how they rise above stupid pointless arguments. 

Right that's the Glenlivet kicking in.  You stop whingeing lady.   We are alive and in the best country in the world.  Or the whole flat earth depending on your beliefs.  I had a sore head earlier from a wedding last night.  (Cue for the most reverend  Parkie to say I need to drink to enjoy myself).  Well fuck him.  I love my Glenlivet.  Have a good day G-woman.

15 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Right that's the Glenlivet kicking in.  You stop whingeing lady.   We are alive and in the best country in the world.  Or the whole flat earth depending on your beliefs.  I had a sore head earlier from a wedding last night.  (Cue for the most reverend  Parkie to say I need to drink to enjoy myself).  Well fuck him.  I love my Glenlivet.  Have a good day G-woman.

Israel reawakened my taste for Drambuie. Friends round again to keep me and my big feartie dog company. We drank Drambuie she drank water. It’s not really a ‘dogs life’.

Hope your sore head disappeared alongside the Glenlivet. 😘

Edited by G-Man

6 hours ago, G-Man said:

Israel reawakened my taste for Drambuie. Friends round again to keep me and my big feartie dog company. We drank Drambuie she drank water. It’s not really a ‘dogs life’.

Hope your sore head disappeared alongside the Glenlivet. 😘

Glenlivet finished. Was good at the time. My dog didnt like the fireworks last night either. Kids were celebrating when the bonfire got lit. I thought about throwing a coin at them. Sotland Forever ☺

On 10/31/2018 at 3:51 PM, faircity said:

A 14 million loss up until June????? That's staggering. 

now only if they had sold Waghorn for 5 million that Derby paid, rather than the 250K they sold him to Ipswich for 

Still paying big money as well for Pena i bet

The banter years keep on rolling on 

13 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I see Slippy in his pre match presser is talking about hoping his players don't get racist abuse in Russia, only two days ago he refused to discuss bigotry in Scotland, whilst hs clubs fans belt out all sorts of bigoted drivel.

Couldn't give the cunt a red neck with a blow torch.

Gerrard is speaking proper racism not what Lennon is claiming to be racism though 😂

"It defies belief that this same referee, who got it so blatantly wrong last Saturday, is awarded one of the biggest matches in Scottish football this weekend while Daniel Candeias is denied the right to go to his work. This, frankly, is unacceptable."

Rangers statement is absolutely superb:lol:

Edited by Tartan_McCole

10 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

"It defies belief that this same referee, who got it so blatantly wrong last Saturday, is awarded one of the biggest matches in Scottish football this weekend while Daniel Candeias is denied the right to go to his work. This, frankly, is unacceptable."

Rangers statement is absolutely superb:lol:

hahahahaha, that bit in bold had me buckled.

Salty, hun tears!

This latest statement is priceless.  Traynor sounds like he's sat with a lawyer for 10 minutes, been convinced he has a point, learned a couple of big words and then gone off on one.  Problem being, the verbiage he uses between the big words just make him sound like a spoiled twelve year old ranting about a lack of pocket money.

We've had our run ins with Collum, including him chalking off three legit goals we scored against Hamilton in one game, but this witch hunt is completely unwarranted.

The latest statement is another belter.

While I understand the frustration they feel, there’s no means for overturning it under the current rules, so I don’t understand how they can be surprised that their petulant appeal; with no grounds under the current rules, was thrown out.

Yes, it was a bad call, but these things happen all the time.

I’m all for having a wider debate about the current disciplinary system and improving the standards of refereeing, but Rangers know the rules as they stand, and they were applied correctly.

The innuendo and bitching in the statement is the usual childish drivel we’ve come to expect from Jabba and co. when they don’t get their own way.