The Mighty Rangers - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

19 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I’ve honestly never came across someone with such a lack of awareness. You’ve dug one hell of a hole for yourself and all to save face in front of a bunch of faceless strangers. You really are one sad cunt

Save face? 😀 

You're the only one chucking names about. You're the only one making stuff up. 

You're the only one who can't admit they're wrong. 

And you continually peddle bullshit about me, with no substantiation. 

Interesting that this is exactly what Parklife says about me. 

It's obvious to me now that you're not going g to point out my lies, because there aren't any and you're just going to loop round your usual bullshit name calling. 

Ive wasted enough time on you. 

Enjoy your weekend and hopefully one day you'll grow up enough to see what you're doing. 

On 10/26/2018 at 12:07 AM, Parklife said:

Show me them. Show me my bigoted posts. You can't because they don't exist.

A guy like you, who smears another's character without foundation, has no right to talk about what reflects badly on me. I've zero time for you, nor whatever bullshit you have to say. 

Parkie, we've had the same argument before. 

I'm happy with what I posted, years ago now I think, that your posts at the time were bigoted. 

I don't understand your claim about smearing your character though. I don't go about claiming you're a bigot, it was an argument on one thread, at one point in time. 

I don't think I've said it more than that, although I don't commit all of my TAMB conversations to memory like some. 

As with Vanderark, my conversations with you appear to be pointless. You accept no criticism and are only willing to dish it out. 

Have a good weekend, except for at the football. 

48 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Parkie, we've had the same argument before. 

I'm happy with what I posted, years ago now I think, that your posts at the time were bigoted. 

I don't understand your claim about smearing your character though. I don't go about claiming you're a bigot, it was an argument on one thread, at one point in time. 

I don't think I've said it more than that, although I don't commit all of my TAMB conversations to memory like some. 

As with Vanderark, my conversations with you appear to be pointless. You accept no criticism and are only willing to dish it out. 

Have a good weekend, except for at the football. 

I'm willing to accept criticism. I'm not willing to accept baseless smears. Big difference. 

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm willing to accept criticism. I'm not willing to accept baseless smears. Big difference. 

I don't thinl any of us are bigots on here.  Bit carried away yes. But i don't think bigot is right term. Have a happy saturday and smile. Scottish football is in a good place and tomorrow is auper sunday ☺

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Save face? 😀 

It's obvious to me now that you're not going g to point out my lies, because there aren't any and you're just going to loop round your usual bullshit name calling. 

Enjoy your weekend and hopefully one day you'll grow up enough to see what you're doing. 

I’ve pointed put your lies your stupid cunt

10 minutes ago, Mitre said:

steady on neebur

your rage is affecting your brain to keyboard cognitive skills

It’s not rage mate, I’m sick of this guys lies and nonsense on this board. It’s been constant for ages now and he never admits it. It’s because of jokers like him a perfectly good forum has been ruined.

Edited by vanderark14

Guest faircity
7 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Save face? 😀 

Without appearing to be ganging up, to suggest that there was much more trouble at Aberdeen v rangers games than any other you've been to is, at best, complete and utter nonsense and, at worst, a complete and utter lie. 

Any set of statistics you like would tell you which games have the most bother. 

Guest faircity
4 minutes ago, Mitre said:

I've been away now for 16 years but when I attended the worst bother was games versus Hibs, Aberdeen & Celtic (in that order).

Even tattie Marshall disagrees. 

On 10/27/2018 at 3:58 PM, faircity said:

Without appearing to be ganging up, to suggest that there was much more trouble at Aberdeen v rangers games than any other you've been to is, at best, complete and utter nonsense and, at worst, a complete and utter lie. 

Any set of statistics you like would tell you which games have the most bother. 

I think I made it perfectly clear this was in my personal experience. 

I'm not saying Aberdeen fans wrecked the stadium or ran amok through Govan. 

If you and Vanderark could remove the red tinted specs for one minute and read the actual words I actually posted we might get somewhere. 

Now, as I've repeated, Ad nauseum, to Vanderark, I don't lie. You might disagree, not sure how unless you were with me, or you can refuse to believe me. That's your right, but one thing I don't do is lie. 

On 10/27/2018 at 1:03 PM, vanderark14 said:

I’ve pointed put your lies your stupid cunt

Not sure if the name calling is you trying to provoke me or not, but it won't work. 

You haven't. You quoted a post where I said you lied/made stuff up, which proves nothing other than we don't agree. 

Good luck to your team in the final, they'll be needing it unless there's a dramatic change in one of the teams form. 

Just because you don’t agree with someone doesn’t make them a liar. I’m trying to teach this to my 5 year old just now.

I also tell him if he can’t play nice with someone, don’t play with them at all.

This argument is tedious, and I doubt anybody cares who is right or wrong anymore.

32 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Not sure if the name calling is you trying to provoke me or not, but it won't work. 

You haven't. You quoted a post where I said you lied/made stuff up, which proves nothing other than we don't agree. 

Good luck to your team in the final, they'll be needing it unless there's a dramatic change in one of the teams form. 

30 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Just because you don’t agree with someone doesn’t make them a liar. I’m trying to teach this to my 5 year old just now.

I also tell him if he can’t play nice with someone, don’t play with them at all.

This argument is tedious, and I doubt anybody cares who is right or wrong anymore.

its got nothing to with a disagreement, I have quoted his posted another thread where he made a up a lie about me, he is choosing to ignore that post just like he did back then. by continuing deny it he continues to lie more and more

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

its got nothing to with a disagreement, I have quoted his posted another thread where he made a up a lie about me, he is choosing to ignore that post just like he did back then. by continuing deny it he continues to lie more and more

Is it a lie though? Or his opinion?

(I don’t know, I haven’t checked)

Did he call you a bigot? :lol:

I know he called parklife a bigot, I understand why parklife takes exception to that, but I can also understand how you could call someone so dismissive of the opinion of anyone  who doesn’t share his views a bigot. Albeit a slightly twisted definition.

Anyway, you’ve scared Trolling hills off his own thread, so every cloud...

20 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I know he called parklife a bigot, I understand why parklife takes exception to that, but I can also understand how you could call someone so dismissive of the opinion of anyone  who doesn’t share his views a bigot. Albeit a slightly twisted definition.

He said I often stirred up arguments and would then runway saying I wasn't arguing with anyone - I asked him to show where I had once done this............he disappeared. You would need to read the part I quotes in the EL Qualifiers thread to get the whole context.

I don't have a problem with disagreements, RB think parkie and I are pals but parkie and I have had some lengthy arguments, is argumentative - yes but so am i but he's no bigot. In fact I know he posts on a dons forum and he is usually the one challenging bigoted behaviour

RB is a very strange man, he can often put his point across well enough so I don't see why he feels the need to make up anything or lie. 

50 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Finally. You're far too sensible for posting on here. Are you a psychology student using the boards as a research study, by any chance? 😀 

Good luck with your 5 year old. We've got one in the house just now too. Their version of logic is murder. It's hard enough getting him to stop talking long enough to eat his breakfast. 😀 

7 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Hey you.  Stop lying!!  Bigot.