The Mighty Rangers - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

If Huns weren’t still greeting about it, it would never be mentioned. Well I say never, young clowns would still sing about it now and again, but the elders would tell them to shut the fuck up and almost come to blows in the stands. 

Well said, and just like this story, Durrant was pandering to the masses. £70 -£100 a ticket,  gonny say anything to keep them coming back next time.

This will NEVER be eradicated in central Scotland and I bet we all sleep well tonight even though we have read such scandal......just surprised big  Laff a lot hasn't been more chastised by the usual suspects.

Daily Record and Sun every day dig up shite on Rangers, if this is headline news then we really are fucked as a country.

31 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Well said, and just like this story, Durrant was pandering to the masses. £70 -£100 a ticket,  gonny say anything to keep them coming back next time.

This will NEVER be eradicated in central Scotland and I bet we all sleep well tonight even though we have read such scandal......just surprised big  Laff a lot hasn't been more chastised by the usual suspects.

Daily Record and Sun every day dig up shite on Rangers, if this is headline news then we really are fucked as a country.

agree. unfortunately the usual suspects do.

33 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

There’s zero chance of it being eradicated when your club makes a point of condoning it all the fucking time. You lot thrive on it. Without it, the Huns are nothing. 

14 minutes ago, Ormond said:

There’s zero chance of it being eradicated when your club makes a point of condoning it all the fucking time. You lot thrive on it. Without it, the Huns are nothing. 

Wil never be eradicated, nothing to do with Rangers. Back up what you claim with facts, where have Rangers EVER told their fans to say or sing this? Yet another TAMB sensationalist claim.

us lot thrive on it, hmm, no, we tolerate it. I would say "you lot" thrive on it as it continues to be highlighted by the usual suspects.

Without it us lot are nothing...childish and pathetic statement.

without it would you ever praise Rangers for anything, I seriously doubt it, after all, they are still quintessentially British. Doesn't really suit your loathing of all things red,white and blue.

3 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Wil never be eradicated, nothing to do with Rangers. Back up what you claim with facts, where have Rangers EVER told their fans to say or sing this? Yet another TAMB sensationalist claim.

us lot thrive on it, hmm, no, we tolerate it. I would say "you lot" thrive on it as it continues to be highlighted by the usual suspects.

without it would you ever praise Rangers for anything, I seriously doubt it, after all, they are still quintessentially British. Doesn't really suit your loathing of all things red,white and blue.

Sensible post but just wait for the loathing you will get mate.  The Glenlivet is the only way I can cope.  But mind you, me and McLeish are both jaikies.  Anything Rangers on here and the names you are called are... well u have seen what they are.  But it is the big bad Rangers that are everything to blame.  Pure hate and that is what is wrong with our country.  It won't spoil my belief though that we can be independent.  They cannot see that hate on one side is the same as hate on the other.  Mind share this because as soon as they can't answer they put u on ignore.  Says it all.

Anyone surprised or shocked by this story is as a big a halfwit as Durrant. 

He's not what anyone would describe as even remotely intelligent. Even school dinner custard in the 70s wasn't as thick as he is. 

I do wonder why that is on the front page of a so called "newspaper". Is there nothing of real substance going on in the world, like our government fucking the economy 

And anyone who thinks the assault on Durrant or the stuff he was subjected to afterwards is funny or worthy of a joke is a bellend. That is also no defence for Durrant either. He's a bellend too. 

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Sensible post but just wait for the loathing you will get mate.  The Glenlivet is the only way I can cope.  But mind you, me and McLeish are both jaikies.  Anything Rangers on here and the names you are called are... well u have seen what they are.  But it is the big bad Rangers that are everything to blame.  Pure hate and that is what is wrong with our country.  It won't spoil my belief though that we can be independent.  They cannot see that hate on one side is the same as hate on the other.  Mind share this because as soon as they can't answer they put u on ignore.  Says it all.

Stay off the bevvy during the week bud, and even better stay off the TAMB.

Irony can only describe most Rangers loathing here. Some cannot grasp their hatred of all things Rangers, Rangers fans, Royals, Britishness, Orange etc in absolutely no different to loathing the pope, Catholics, irishness etc.

fuck the pope is no different to fuck the queen  but Ormond, Scotty et al are too cute to say that, we are just referred to as "your lot" scum" fucktards etc. Ironic isn't it?

Edited by The White Ceelo

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

He's not what anyone would describe as even remotely intelligent. Even school dinner custard in the 70s wasn't as thick as he is. 

I do wonder why that is on the front page of a so called "newspaper". Is there nothing of real substance going on in the world, like our government fucking the economy 

And anyone who thinks the assault on Durrant or the stuff he was subjected to afterwards is funny or worthy of a joke is a bellend. That is also no defence for Durrant either. He's a bellend too. 

I cannot agree with your first couple of points as I don't know Durrant (surprisingly).  So cannot judge him on his intelligence.  But agree with your last point that it was an assault.  But, again, the suspects on here will say it was dive and he deserved it and shit like that.  Comes from hate towards Rangers and that is there for all to see.  I started this thread and they cannot keep off it!  Says it all.  Big Ramy started his and it is full of fun.  The way it should be on a TAMB.  But these folk cannot help it.  Even though they have put me on ignore seemingly.

23 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Holy shit 😂😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Stay off the bevvy during the week bud, and even better stay off the TAMB.

Irony can only describe most Rangers loathing here. Some cannot grasp their hatred of all things Rangers, Rangers fans, Royals, Britishness, Orange etc in absolutely no different to loathing the pope, Catholics, irishness etc.

Mate.  I am joking about the Glenlivet thing.  It is irony.  But totally agree with your sentiments about their grasp of hatred.  But they won't see it.  Away for another dram with Mcleish 😣

18 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Surely it’s a good thing that this incident is highlighted and shouldn’t be tolerated? 

Show bigots in their true colours, shine a light on it instead of sweeping it under the carpet.

28 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

I don’t know what the ins and outs of what’s said behind closed doors at ibrox, but.......

I do know they allow armed force parades every year, they pander to the masses by releasing a “tangerine third kit”, they currently also have a sash down the away kit, they allow all of the guff to be sold outside of the ground, they allow(ed) Traynor to have a siege mentality with everything he released.

All of this can be eradicated by the board, but they CHOOSE not to, because it will affect sales/people through the door. 

There’s been rangers fans on here saying how fucking pathetic it all is, but as long as it makes money, they dont care. 

For the record, I don’t care what they do, or what the fans sing, it doesn’t have any effect on my life. 

Also, when someone comes along and says, but Celtic do this, that and the next thing, I don’t care about that either. It’s tit for tat and fucking pathetic by everyone involved. 

This is also valid for anyone that sings about Durrant or about a disaster when football fans lost their lives. 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Surely it’s a good thing that this incident is highlighted and shouldn’t be tolerated? 

Show bigots in their true colours, shine a light on it instead of sweeping it under the carpet.

He is a clown for saying it, pretty sure he would shake the popes hand rather than shoot him if they ever met.  Would go as fas as to say so would most of the Rangers fans if it came to it. 

Ps, do you acknowledge his apology?

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I don’t know what the ins and outs of what’s said behind closed doors at ibrox, but.......

I do know they allow armed force parades every year, they pander to the masses by releasing a “tangerine third kit”, they currently also have a sash down the away kit, they allow all of the guff to be sold outside of the ground, they allow(ed) Traynor to have a siege mentality with everything he released.

All of this can be eradicated by the board, but they CHOOSE not to, because it will affect sales/people through the door. 

There’s been rangers fans on here saying how fucking pathetic it all is, but as long as it makes money, they dont care. 

For the record, I don’t care what they do, or what the fans sing, it doesn’t have any effect on my life.  

Also, when someone comes along and says, but Celtic do this, that and the next thing, I don’t care about that either. It’s tit for tat and fucking pathetic by everyone involved. 

This is also valid for anyone that sings about Durrant or about a disaster when football fans lost their lives. 

Again, a good post.  Problem is it will not happen in our lifetime that religious bigotry will be eradicated.  Nor in anybody in the near 100 years probably.  But things are what they are.  The big two were fueled by bigotry.  We all know that.  All I am saying is to keep the hatred up does this country no favours.  And hate by Dons or anyone else does not help the matter.  Building of bridges and all that.  When I first went to Hampden the majority were Rangers fans.  All we can do from my Scotland pals is to stop all this hate thing.  Anyway, that's just my opinion.  I want us to be a great country again and in terms of football I am pleased at the start this season has started in the top league.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Again, a good post.  Problem is it will not happen in our lifetime that religious bigotry will be eradicated.  Nor in anybody in the near 100 years probably.  But things are what they are.  The big two were fueled by bigotry.  We all know that.  All I am saying is to keep the hatred up does this country no favours.  And hate by Dons or anyone else does not help the matter.  Building of bridges and all that.  When I first went to Hampden the majority were Rangers fans.  All we can do from my Scotland pals is to stop all this hate thing.  Anyway, that's just my opinion.  I want us to be a great country again and in terms of football I am pleased at the start this season has started in the top league.

So because you dont think it will be eradicated, it’s pointless trying? And I dont mean with players holding up pishy cards or wearing T-shirt’s before kick off. 

12 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

He is a clown for saying it, pretty sure he would shake the popes hand rather than shoot him if they ever met.  Would go as fas as to say so would most of the Rangers fans if it came to it. 

Ps, do you acknowledge his apology?

Who’s apology?

Just now, dandydunn said:

So because you dont think it will be eradicated, it’s pointless trying? And I dont mean with players holding up pishy cards or wearing T-shirt’s before kick off. 

No no.  Not at all mate.  It is never pointless trying hence why the gers guys on here are saying that.  I would rather see an Ibrox full of salties than the union jack as well as seeing celtic park that as well.  All I am saying is they are what they are at the moment and have been for 100 years with the two.  And that comes from from 500 years of OUR history.  But, yes I agree, we need to keep trying.  Just don't think it is realistic and I don't give a shit what they sing.  It won't deflect me on my journey.  Hope that makes sense as I agree with you.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

No no.  Not at all mate.  It is never pointless trying hence why the gers guys on here are saying that.  I would rather see an Ibrox full of salties than the union jack as well as seeing celtic park that as well.  All I am saying is they are what they are at the moment and have been for 100 years with the two.  And that comes from from 500 years of OUR history.  But, yes I agree, we need to keep trying.  Just don't think it is realistic and I don't give a shit what they sing.  It won't deflect me on my journey.  Hope that makes sense as I agree with you.

:ok:

30 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What is so wrong about armed forces day, doing nobody no harm. Cringe, possibly,  or is it subliminally something else?

The strips are as you say, designed to get sales and a reaction. Rangers are unique in Scotland they can do this and wind society up.(works too) Dundee Utd play in Tangerine. Is it an Orange sash on the away kit?

TRAYNOR IS A DICK

Without tit for tat we all would need to have watched Emmerdale and Corrie instead 😱

Ps, another good post bud, you must be getting old. 🤔

Edited by The White Ceelo

20 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It is certainly diluting year on year. The OO is diminishing with most members over 50, so I would assume that will be gone in 2 more generations. 

Everone outside west and central Scotland cannot grasp this is more 90 Mins banter more than anything else, from the outside it looks like a massive bigotry problem, that's my only assumption why the authorities turn a blind eye. Then again I'm a Hun so probably got this all wrong and would really love to be up to my knees in my friends, family and neighbours blood

11 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

What is so wrong about armed forces day, doing nobody no harm. Cringe, possibly,  or is it subliminally something else?

The strips are as you say, designed to get sales and a reaction. Rangers are unique in Scotland they can do this and wind society up.(works too) Dundee Utd play in Tangerine. Is it an Orange sash on the away kit?

TRAYNOR IS A DICK

Without tit for tat we all would need to have watched Emmerdale and Corrie instead 😱

Ps, another good post bud, you must be getting old. 🤔

There’s a lot of bizarreness in there, I don’t know where to start. 

Yes, it’s subliminally for something else  

They don’t do it for a reaction, they do it because it panders to the bigoted nearderthals that follow them and they make a killing off of it  

Regardless of the sash colour, we all know what it represents. 

It seems that you’re happy that your club bend over for them, because bigotry is just a bit of banter with Celtic fans. 

The fact still stays the same, they allow it to happen and actively encourage it to carry on.