The Mighty Rangers - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

13 hours ago, Debian said:

You bawbags still at it!  As before, it's the fecking internet.  If you are the kinda cunt that is offended on a fitba board by the words of some weapon then you need to get oot more. 

Who's offended? 

I'm teaching English to a foreign lad, that's all. 

He's not the best student, admittedly. 😉

22 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

🙁 how disappointing, I liked Fermer David. 

Who the fook is Ron then ?

Big Ron who every now and again creates a persona on the TAMB to wind up. He’s actually really good at it and can be really funny(I think). But once you know the wording and the particular sentences he uses it’s a dead giveaway. 

On 8/8/2018 at 10:13 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Belfast isn't Ireland and by this twisted logic the racism in Macedonia doesn't count either. 

Or are you just trying to hide the fact you're ok with this shit when aimed at Ex Rangers players? 

Has Belfast moved?

Twisted logic? An ex Rangers player, gets abused in a foreign country, thats entirely different to a stabbing in a Scottish city is it not?

Last sentence is just absolute nonsense, I hope youre smart enough to understand that.

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Has Belfast moved?

Twisted logic? An ex Rangers player, gets abused in a foreign country, thats entirely different to a stabbing in a Scottish city is it not?

Last sentence is just absolute nonsense, I hope youre smart enough to understand that.

No point in trying to make RB realise how much of an idiot he looks on this topic. He is blind to it. 

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Has Belfast moved?

No Belfast hasn't moved. Its still a city within the same country as us. 

It's not foreign and in fact, is quite like a small version of Glasgow. 

I really like Belfast. 

As for the last sentence it was a question. I don't know you or what you are like. Others on here, like Ormond, are quite happy with stuff happening to folk as long as they are Rangers players, or explayers. Are you, was the gist of the question. 

58 minutes ago, Ormond said:

No point in trying to make RB realise how much of an idiot he looks on this topic. He is blind to it. 

Yes. I know, I get the difference between a question and a statement and I know that Belfast isn't a foreign city. I do look like an idiot, don't I. 

18 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

No Belfast hasn't moved. Its still a city within the same country as us. 

It's not foreign and in fact, is quite like a small version of Glasgow. 

I really like Belfast. 

As for the last sentence it was a question. I don't know you or what you are like. Others on here, like Ormond, are quite happy with stuff happening to folk as long as they are Rangers players, or explayers. Are you, was the gist of the question. 

So Belfast isnt in Ireland then?

If youre concerned with the Novo thing, you could have started a thread, or brought it up. Instead you used it as a what abouttery nonsense as usual.

My personal opinion on Novo is that he is a retarded fuckwit cunt who acts up to sectarian bigots, it makes him fell wanted, its pathetic when a Billy Brit wanker does it, its even worse when a foreigner acts in that way. However, that doesnt make a difference to what happened, so no, I wouldnt want him attacked, but in absolutely the same was as I wouldnt want anyone else attacked.

5 hours ago, kumnio said:

So Belfast isnt in Ireland then?

If youre concerned with the Novo thing, you could have started a thread, or brought it up. Instead you used it as a what abouttery nonsense as usual.

My personal opinion on Novo is that he is a retarded fuckwit cunt who acts up to sectarian bigots, it makes him fell wanted, its pathetic when a Billy Brit wanker does it, its even worse when a foreigner acts in that way. However, that doesnt make a difference to what happened, so no, I wouldnt want him attacked, but in absolutely the same was as I wouldnt want anyone else attacked.

No, Belfast is currently in the UK, despite a lot of people wishing otherwise. 

I was using the Novo thing in the same way that Parky asked why I hadn't commented on a variety of incidents involving idiot Rangers fans. 

I hope you're going back to fling the tired whataboutery argument at him too? 😀 

And thank you for answering the question. Could you maybe help teach Ormond about how that principle works while you're at it? 😉

13 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I was using the Novo thing in the same way that Parky asked why I hadn't commented on a variety of incidents involving idiot Rangers fans. 

And thank you for answering the question. Could you maybe help teach Ormond about how that principle works while you're at it? 😉

Thanks for keeping my thread on tap of Big Ramy's RB!!  We are Rangers Super Rangers la la la la la 💩

21 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It’s cute how you try and squeeze my name in because you’re thinking that if you do you will somehow gain a tiny piece of credibility back. You have made yourself look even more of an imbecile than normal in front of everyone yet you can’t just take this one on the chin. Stop continuing to make yourself look even more of a prat. 

48 minutes ago, Ormond said:

It’s cute how you try and squeeze my name in because you’re thinking that if you do you will somehow gain a tiny piece of credibility back. You have made yourself look even more of an imbecile than normal in front of everyone yet you can’t just take this one on the chin. Stop continuing to make yourself look even more of a prat. 

Hey.  This is ma thread.  You guys should be in the Brexit thread.  You seem to have about as much a clue about Ireland/Northern Ireland as Teresa May.  And about as much brains.. That's me on the Talisker so beat it.

On 8/10/2018 at 8:07 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

To paraphrase Jose Mourinho, lies repeated a thousand times are still lies. 

To paraphrase an olden days proverb; there are none so blind as those who will not see. 

On 8/11/2018 at 7:42 PM, Ormond said:

Credibility? FFS you actually care what folk on here think about you. 😂