The Mighty Rangers - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

See how Mckenna is out for 6 weeks.  Is that thon thing on here ye's were talikng aboot.  Yon Karma thing?

Dunno, who did McKenna take out of playing action for several weeks?

Or don’t you know what karma means?

23 hours ago, Ormond said:

What a crock of shit. 

“Ive not seen anyone on the TAMB comment on that so far.“ was what you had said then denied.

I couldn’t give two shites that you are now twisting it into whether it was a question or not. Of course it’s not a question. But you’d have been as well asking it as that was the insinuation. Trying to now squirm when originally you had denied mentioning that the TAMB wasn’t discussing it has left you looking more stupid than normal. Carry on with the denial. Exposure to Teresa May and Boris Johnson seems to have adversely affected you.

You really are a fantasist. I didn't deny saying anything. I just pointed out that's a statement, not a question. You seemed intent on answering a question that wasn't asked. 

You carry on making stuff up, it is your favourite pastime on here. 

And you can accuse me of squirming all you like. It doesn't make it true. Your desperation is palpable. 

25 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You really are a fantasist. I didn't deny saying anything. I just pointed out that's a statement, not a question. You seemed intent on answering a question that wasn't asked. 

You carry on making stuff up, it is your favourite pastime on here. 

And you can accuse me of squirming all you like. It doesn't make it true. Your desperation is palpable. 

You are an embarrassment.

7 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

It’s  almost comical watching RB make stuff up about others every time he makes a complete ball bag of himself.

I thought you were ignoring me? You seem to be as bad at that as you are at making a consistent and cogent argument. 

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

It’s  almost comical watching RB make stuff up about others every time he makes a complete ball bag of himself.

Every single time. At least he's consistent, to be fair. 

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Really? Why don't you quote my denial, that you claimed I made? 

Possibly because it doesn't exist? 

Twice now I’ve drawn attention to the part where you said about the TAMB not discussing Novo. I’m not arguing anymore. It’s tiresome against Huns who have selective sight/memory.

Edited by Ormond

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Twice now I’ve drawn attention to the part where you said about the TAMB not discussing Novo. I’m not arguing anymore. It’s tiresome against Huns who have selective sight/memory.

You've pointed out what I said. Well done. Now point where I denied saying it. 

It's simple really.