The Mighty Rangers - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

16 hours ago, Parklife said:

Interesting you commented on this but ignored the fighting/stabbing/coin throwing/bottle throwing. 😂

I'm sorry Parky, I wasn't aware I'd got the Press Relations job at Ibrox. 😉

And just to be really accurate I did comment on the moron in Macedonia at the time. 

As for the others I can't comment on the Wigan one as I havent heard anything about it. Possibly because I was away and not interested in the game at all, but I missed that one completely. 

The others are a mixed bag of scum doing scummy things. Utterly abhorrent to any right minded person and to be condemned completely. 

On the stabbings, i'd personally make the sentence for carrying a knife everybit as severe as for using it. If you intentionally go armed then you should expect a severe punishment. You're not normal so can't be treated as such. 

What's your opinion on the abuse Nacho Novo recently received in Ireland (Belfast Airport I think) when returning from attending a boys club event? 

Ive not seen anyone on the TAMB comment on that so far. 

9 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

And just to be really accurate I did comment on the moron in Macedonia at the time. 

As for the others I can't comment on the Wigan one as I havent heard anything about it. Possibly because I was away and not interested in the game at all, but I missed that one completely. 

The others are a mixed bag of scum doing scummy things. Utterly abhorrent to any right minded person and to be condemned completely. 

On the stabbings, i'd personally make the sentence for carrying a knife everybit as severe as for using it. If you intentionally go armed then you should expect a severe punishment. You're not normal so can't be treated as such. 

What's your opinion on the abuse Nacho Novo recently received in Ireland (Belfast Airport I think) when returning from attending a boys club event? 

There’s a reason for that. It’s because Novo’s a horrible little cunt.

56 minutes ago, Ormond said:

There’s a reason for that. It’s because Novo’s a horrible little cunt.

Ah, so that makes it OK does it? 

So as the Croatians that got stabbed were horrible cunts out looking for a fight then that's OK too? 

Ive heard the wee boy who got his sandcastle demolished is a nightmare at his nursery, so that let's those Rangers fans off the hook too. 

Well done Ormond. Keep up the good work. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I wasn't accusing you of anything, it just made me giggle that you'd ignored my post and commented on nonsense below it. 

The guy who done that is a scummy arsehole. Why anyone would behave like towards someone they've never even met is strange. Novo is a scummy wee cunt but that is zero excuse for being like that towards him. I see the boy has lost his job over it too, which serves him right. 

21 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Ah, so that makes it OK does it? 

So as the Croatians that got stabbed were horrible cunts out looking for a fight then that's OK too? 

Ive heard the wee boy who got his sandcastle demolished is a nightmare at his nursery, so that let's those Rangers fans off the hook too. 

Well done Ormond. Keep up the good work. 

Calm yer tits. Of course the guy is a total cunt and deserves the shit that came his way for acting like a total bawsack. But you asked why nobody on here is discussing Novo. I answered that it was because Novo is a horrible cunt. I stand by that.

36 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I wasn't accusing you of anything, it just made me giggle that you'd ignored my post and commented on nonsense below it. 

The guy who done that is a scummy arsehole. Why anyone would behave like towards someone they've never even met is strange. Novo is a scummy wee cunt but that is zero excuse for being like that towards him. I see the boy has lost his job over it too, which serves him right. 

To be honest I hadn't read your post when I replied. I'd skipped to the end and the sandcastle story was just stunning in its vile, nastiness. 

You should know I'd never ignore you. 😉 

25 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Calm yer tits. Of course the guy is a total cunt and deserves the shit that came his way for acting like a total bawsack. But you asked why nobody on here is discussing Novo. I answered that it was because Novo is a horrible cunt. I stand by that.

Perfectly calm. 

And if you actually read my post you'd see I didn't ask why nobody was discussing it. I asked Parkys opinion which he kindly supplied. 

Your post just came over as excusing the act. If that wasn't your intention then fair enough. 

6 hours ago, faircity said:

Christ, it's not even opening time and you are Ivo den Bieman.

haha not heard that name since the late 90's, we called one of our bosses that so we could talk about them without anyone knowing.

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Perfectly calm. 

And if you actually read my post you'd see I didn't ask why nobody was discussing it. I asked Parkys opinion which he kindly supplied. 

Your post just came over as excusing the act. If that wasn't your intention then fair enough. 

Ummmm.... you actually did. 😂 Your direct comment is below.

“Ive not seen anyone on the TAMB comment on that so far.”

9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Ummmm.... you actually did. 😂 Your direct comment is below.

“Ive not seen anyone on the TAMB comment on that so far.”

That's a statement, not a question. I know you've moved to a country that has English as a second language but I'd have thought the lack of a question mark would have been the clue. 

😂😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It happened in Ireland, to a non Scottish player, why would it be a news story here?

18 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

That's a statement, not a question. I know you've moved to a country that has English as a second language but I'd have thought the lack of a question mark would have been the clue. 

😂😂😂😂😂

Wriggling your way out through pedantry. Top squirming. 👍

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

Wriggling your way out through pedantry. Top squirming. 👍

No wriggling and no pedantry. Your just too stupid and hell bent on your hatred to admit you read it wrong. 

But you deflect away snowflake. 

3 hours ago, kumnio said:

It happened in Ireland, to a non Scottish player, why would it be a news story here?

Belfast isn't Ireland and by this twisted logic the racism in Macedonia doesn't count either. 

Or are you just trying to hide the fact you're ok with this shit when aimed at Ex Rangers players? 

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

No wriggling and no pedantry. Your just too stupid and hell bent on your hatred to admit you read it wrong. 

But you deflect away snowflake. 

You have been proven wrong and you can’t admit it. You had clearly said that you never mentioned the board discussing Novo when it’s been proven that you did. Your blatant lies now is what is making one person here look stupid and it’s not me. 

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

You have been proven wrong and you can’t admit it. You had clearly said that you never mentioned the board discussing Novo when it’s been proven that you did. Your blatant lies now is what is making one person here look stupid and it’s not me. 

You really can't read, can you? (that's a question, just so you know) 

I didn't say I hadn't mentioned the board discussion, I said I hadn't asked a question about it. 

It's all there in the posts to read, so I'm happy with what I've said. 

There's no lies from me, only your imaginings of things I didn't say and your blatant bias. 

Exposure to Donald Trump seems to have adversely affected you. 

6 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I didn't say I hadn't mentioned the board discussion, I said I hadn't asked a question about it. 

There's no lies from me, only your imaginings of things I didn't say and your blatant bias. 

What a crock of shit. 

“Ive not seen anyone on the TAMB comment on that so far.“ was what you had said then denied.

I couldn’t give two shites that you are now twisting it into whether it was a question or not. Of course it’s not a question. But you’d have been as well asking it as that was the insinuation. Trying to now squirm when originally you had denied mentioning that the TAMB wasn’t discussing it has left you looking more stupid than normal. Carry on with the denial. Exposure to Teresa May and Boris Johnson seems to have adversely affected you.

Edited by Ormond

19 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Wait! Ormond has exposed himself to Trump? 😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, Ormond said:

What a crock of shit. 

“Ive not seen anyone on the TAMB comment on that so far.“ was what you had said then denied.

I couldn’t give two shites that you are now twisting it into whether it was a question or not. Of course it’s not a question. But you’d have been as well asking it as that was the insinuation. Trying to now squirm when originally you had denied mentioning that the TAMB wasn’t discussing it has left you looking more stupid than normal. Carry on with the denial. Exposure to Teresa May and Boris Johnson seems to have adversely affected you.

Wait! RB has exposed himself to Teresa May and Boris Johnson? 😂😂😂