Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dairbee

Dell gaming popup

Recommended Posts

Ive started getting a Dell tv screen popup at the bottom of my phone everytime I click on a new page. 

How do I get rid of it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting all sorts of pop up ads at the bottom of my screen on my laptop for last few days.

Advertising is just swamping the TAMB more and more and making it very hard to enjoy it after over 17 years on here.

Almost unbearable now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fringo said:

I'm getting all sorts of pop up ads at the bottom of my screen on my laptop for last few days.

Advertising is just swamping the TAMB more and more and making it very hard to enjoy it after over 17 years on here.

Almost unbearable now.

I’m getting the same on the bottom of the page when using an IPad, starts with an O2 advert and if you close it then another then another then another 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DOUBLE A said:

I’m getting the same on the bottom of the page when using an IPad, starts with an O2 advert and if you close it then another then another then another 

Same here. All sorts at the bottom of every page to add to all the ones at the top of each page and at the side with the screen resizing and moving for a few seconds each time. Driving me crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2018 at 9:10 PM, fringo said:

Same here. All sorts at the bottom of every page to add to all the ones at the top of each page and at the side with the screen resizing and moving for a few seconds each time. Driving me crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this still happening? We are working with the ad people to remove the ones that are causing issues.

If anyone has issues can you possibly DM me screenshots with your device etc as it helps us recreate to remove anything that is too annoying.  I might not always see these posts till a few days later, by which time usually it's fixed itself or moved on to next ad cycle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×