The Mighty Celtic... - Page 97 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

18 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Accusations of being someone else on an internet messageboard isn’t  illegal. 

Accusations of cruelty to animals for sexual gratification is a whole different ball game. 

If this got out of hand, I could lose my family, job and serve time in prison. Ramy doesn’t think about that when he throws these slanderous comments about for anyone to see. 

😂😂😂😂😂

Are you for real ?

• 1 month later...

Dinnae bust ma balls for posting this during this pandemic, I am well aware of what is going on and how serious it is. I'm allowed to miss the football, I am human after all. 😉. In saying that, with adidas our new kit company, I hope the new strip is similar to this. I'd buy one tomorrow. Love Adidas gear...🙂🙂

FB_IMG_1584745328731.jpg

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Dinnae bust ma balls for posting this during this pandemic, I am well aware of what is going on and how serious it is. I'm allowed to miss the football, I am human after all. 😉. In saying that, with adidas our new kit company, I hope the new strip is similar to this. I'd buy one tomorrow. Love Adidas gear...🙂🙂

FB_IMG_1584745328731.jpg

Going by the photos you’ve posted and all the Celtic gear your apparently have you’d buy it if it was green and white hooped bin bags Ramy! 😉

Edited by Fairbairn

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Going by the photos you’ve posted and all the Celtic gear your apparently have you’d buy it if it was green and white hooped bin bags Ramy! 😉

🤣. True mate. My wife cant believe the Celtic AND Scotland gear I have. She said all my Celtic tops look the same, but we all know we have to have the new kit when it comes out..🤣👍

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Do you have one of these tops, Ramy?

10 years ago today...

Of course. The classic bumblebee as I call it. It stood tight as I'm a fat bastard at the moment, but yes, I do own one. I will post a pic tmo, as I'm visiting ma mum this evening.. I actually like that one. 👍

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Of course. The classic bumblebee as I call it. It stood tight as I'm a fat bastard at the moment, but yes, I do own one. I will post a pic tmo, as I'm visiting ma mum this evening.. I actually like that one. 👍

Ffs BR, don't be visiting the auld dears the noo!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 7:59 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There yae are Scotty. Wee bit tight on me now..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

20200405_091837.jpg

On 3/25/2020 at 12:17 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

All good pal. I have been diligent and I get ma mum her messages. Trust me, I'm the only one near her, and always wash... Cheers big man...

So, you're not a proper Celtic Supporter then?

On 3/24/2020 at 10:18 PM, Scotty CTA said:

Do you have one of these tops, Ramy?

10 years ago today...

A bizarre week for St Mirren, 3 days before that we lost the league cup final to Rangers when they were down to 9 men.

• 2 months later...