The Mighty Celtic... - Page 65 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not talking bout Boyata. Never sAw the incident..

You never saw one of the major talking points of the League Cup Final that involved your so called beloved Celtic?  The incidents are directly linked by the nature of their similarity hence my reference. I find it hard to comprehend that you can come on here making the comments you make yet have completely failed to miss the point regarding (or even see) the Boyata incident. 

For the avoidance of doubt, neither were deliberate but were both reckless and should both have resulted in a yellow card and a foul. Your suggestion that Ball deliberately set out to fracture Christie's cheekbone (or indeed just injure him) is extraordinary and quite frankly reckless in itself.

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

You never saw one of the major talking points of the League Cup Final that involved your so called beloved Celtic?  The incidents are directly linked by the nature of their similarity hence my reference. I find it hard to comprehend that you can come on here making the comments you make yet have completely failed to miss the point regarding (or even see) the Boyata incident. 

For the avoidance of doubt, neither were deliberate but were both reckless and should both have resulted in a yellow card and a foul. Your suggestion that Ball deliberately set out to fracture Christie's cheekbone (or indeed just injure him) is extraordinary and quite frankly reckless in itself.

The man is a moron that can only see Celtic. Of course he saw it, he’s just far too ignorant to acknowledge it. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

The man is a moron that can only see Celtic. Of course he saw it, he’s just far too ignorant to acknowledge it. 

Again with the name calling. Why? I even sent you a Facebook friend request and you ignored me, why? Why??!! Ormond accepted my request, we are FB pals. Dissnae make sense man. 

2 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Incorrect. Boyata was accidental having watched it now on YouTube. Ball was intentional. No were near the ball. Sorry. I'm a football coach for real, so I know more than you, sorry pal..

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

No medals. Thought so.

That makes no sense. So what you are saying is if you don't have any medals, you are no a good footballer. I have a few trophies and medals in ma younger days. I was a brilliant footballer. Hard as nails with one helluva shot. Both feet by the way...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That makes no sense. So what you are saying is if you don't have any medals, you are no a good footballer. I have a few trophies and medals in ma younger days. I was a brilliant footballer. Hard as nails with one helluva shot. Both feet by the way...

I won a 3rd place medal for the sprint at my primary school sports day. 

I am therefore a great "what if" of Scottish sport and demand a documentary and accompanying book be made of my life. :ok:

Anyone saying I tripped a fat cunt up to get the medal is lying and will be hearing from my lawyer.

47 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Incorrect. Boyata was accidental having watched it now on YouTube. Ball was intentional. No were near the ball. Sorry. I'm a football coach for real, so I know more than you, sorry pal..

This has to be a wind up - for so, so ,so many reasons?!  

Edited by SMcoolJ

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Again with the name calling. Why? I even sent you a Facebook friend request and you ignored me, why? Why??!! Ormond accepted my request, we are FB pals. Dissnae make sense man. 

FFS ya eejit. 🙈

At least I get pished afore posting shite. 😂

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Because I use social media for keeping in touch with friends, old and new. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Because I use social media for keeping in touch with friends, old and new. 

Come on man. Outside of being an annoying dick at times on here, I really am a good laugh. Maybe in time we will become pals DD.. 🙂🍺

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Blind as well as stupid,  nae surprise there 🤯