Jump to content

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Neil McCanns style of play would work at Parkhead...

What about McInnes, with Shinnie joining him to allow punting Brown down under...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

What about McInnes, with Shinnie joining him to allow punting Brown down under...

cd6ed6a0a4bfcf4375d41bbf5dedbb40.jpg

Edited by Emoji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

I imagine a few Killie fans are a bit nervous today...

Clarke's sensitivity to getting called a Fenian bastard as Kilmarnock manager should mean he isn't even on our shortlist. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Clarke's sensitivity to getting called a Fenian bastard as Kilmarnock manager should mean he isn't even on our shortlist. 

His retort to their banner today is excellent!

”it’s not me that’s sick, it’s them”

I like Steve Clarke.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

I imagine a few Killie fans are a bit nervous today...

Not particularly.

From what I've been told, and it's from folk close to him, Clarke wasn't interested before the last week or so, and certainly isn't now.

He has been consistent in saying he was up here for 3 years and had no intention of taking another job in Scotland.

The Fulham job is giving me more concerns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kumnio said:

Neil McCanns style of play would work at Parkhead...

Dear Ghod no!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, Whit's happening folks. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Fuckin go off line for 2 days because of work commitments and our Manager packs it in. WTF??? Where's ma Treble Treble Brendan?? You owe me.. 😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Clarke's sensitivity to getting called a Fenian bastard as Kilmarnock manager should mean he isn't even on our shortlist. 

Spot in. Great manager, but to sensitive as you say...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theres Only One Neil Lennon!! 👍👍😁😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Theres Only One Neil Lennon!! 👍👍😁😁😁

Thank fuck there's only one of him. There's going to be one hell of a circus with him back at celtic

Edited by vanderark14
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Thank fuck there's only one of him. There's going to be one hell of a circus with him back at celtic

Should be interesting to say the least mate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Certainly hope Judas does no think he is taking any our players with him.. No chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Thank fuck there's only one of him. There's going to be one hell of a circus with him back at celtic

 

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Should be interesting to say the least mate..

You couldn’t have scripted it better if lennon’s in the dug out at tynecastle tomorrow.

Will also play right into the hands of anyone who wants to point the fingers at “all of Scottish football” when the Hearts fans misbehave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Certainly hope Judas does no think he is taking any our players with him.. No chance. 

Im not at it here, serious question.

Why do you Celtic fans believe that the club is anything more than a football club, like its an institution or a religion. Unless youre a complete loser (not you, in general) you will always want to move on and test yourself at a bigger/better club/level.

I dont think Leicester is anywhere near a step up, but he clearly does. I dont want him to succeed, Ive thought he was a cunt since he was at Swansea though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Im not at it here, serious question.

Why do you Celtic fans believe that the club is anything more than a football club, like its an institution or a religion. Unless youre a complete loser (not you, in general) you will always want to move on and test yourself at a bigger/better club/level.

I dont think Leicester is anywhere near a step up, but he clearly does. I dont want him to succeed, Ive thought he was a cunt since he was at Swansea though.

Fair points mate. My problem is the timing. Why? See the end of the season out, live up to what you promised the supporters. For a man to claim this is his "dream job" and then fuck off  with 2 trophy's up for grabs, a historic treble treble if you will, makes no sense. Big let down for me. I know managers come and go, but the timing is terrible. He is getting pasted all over the place now. What did he expect with this sudden departure? To me he walked. No giving a fuck about the club he supposedly grew up supporting..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fair points mate. My problem is the timing. Why? See the end of the season out, live up to what you promised the supporters. For a man to claim this is his "dream job" and then fuck off  with 2 trophy's up for grabs, a historic treble treble if you will, makes no sense. Big let down for me. I know managers come and go, but the timing is terrible. He is getting pasted all over the place now. What did he expect with this sudden departure? To me he walked. No giving a fuck about the club he supposedly grew up supporting..

Quite possibly because Leicester May have told him to take it or fuck off. His ambition clearly is a lot higher than Celtic, so it’s perfectly reasonable that he’ll go now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Quite possibly because Leicester May have told him to take it or fuck off. His ambition clearly is a lot higher than Celtic, so it’s perfectly reasonable that he’ll go now. 

There's fuck all reasonable about it. If he was Leicester's top target they'd have understood that he had unfinished business at his current club.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Quite possibly because Leicester May have told him to take it or fuck off. His ambition clearly is a lot higher than Celtic, so it’s perfectly reasonable that he’ll go now. 

Wrong. Leicester will not be relegated. BR could have finished the season with Celtic which could be historic,. But no, he left us high and dry. Fuck BR. Never a Celtic man. And.to be honest, fuck Leicester City as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wrong. Leicester will not be relegated. BR could have finished the season with Celtic which could be historic,. But no, he left us high and dry. Fuck BR. Never a Celtic man. And.to be honest, fuck Leicester City as well. 

It doesn’t matter if they could be relegated or not, they wanted him and went after him. They don’t give a fuck about Celtic and not should they, they obviously gave a fuck about him and took him now. That’s completely their choice, he could’ve won a treble treble, let’s be very realistic here, given the resources, it’s hardly a massive achievement, is it? If you took off the tinted specs for just a minute, you would recognise this too. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good bit of schadenfreude seeing the Celtic fans raging. 

Cheers Brendan. His monorail roadshow rolls on to Leicester. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Good bit of schadenfreude seeing the Celtic fans raging. 

Cheers Brendan. His monorail roadshow rolls on to Leicester. 

I'm no Ragin mate. I am merely just a wee bit annoyed with a wee Tennant's Tae calm me doon. 🤣🍺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...