The Mighty Celtic... - Page 49 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

52 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Brown cannot compete at this level. He turned the ball over again. 

We cannot compete. Any sort of step up in level from what we face week in week out and it’s pretty much game over. I’ve said it for a long time also that Rodgers European record is horrendous be at Celtic or Liverpool.

I don't watch much football anymore. 

Tonight made me remember why. 

Celtic were dogs breath bad. Don't even deserve a swear word. Just awful. 

Malmo v Chelsea was on in the pub at the same time. Chelsea had to make an effort. Valencia got out of second gear for about 90 seconds for the two goals. 

And that's the best we have to offer from Scottish football. The entire system is diseased and it will not get better. Quite glad I don't partake anymore. 

1 minute ago, biffer said:

I don't watch much football anymore. 

Tonight made me remember why. 

Celtic were dogs breath bad. Don't even deserve a swear word. Just awful. 

Malmo v Chelsea was on in the pub at the same time. Chelsea had to make an effort. Valencia got out of second gear for about 90 seconds for the two goals. 

And that's the best we have to offer from Scottish football. The entire system is diseased and it will not get better. Quite glad I don't partake anymore. 

How did you come up with your in depth summary if you are blind to football?

33 minutes ago, ibelieve!!! said:

Neither has La Liga but you brought that up as an excuse for getting beat.

What? Are you daft?  I was pointing out we were playing a LaLiga Spanish side, which is obviously a huge task for Celtic. It's not an excuse. What pissed me off was RH with his Sevco pish. We were beaten fair and square. No complaints from me. We are just not at that level. Sure, few pints and videos last night and I believe we can win. Reality is, it's no gonnae happen. 

57 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴. Another intelligent comment. 

Exactly the same kind of nonsense you regularly come out with when Celtic are pumping domestic opposition. It was just really amusing to mention about their standing in la liga, can’t wait for the budget excuses to be mentioned next 😂😂😂

Just now, dandydunn said:

Exactly the same kind of nonsense you regularly come out with when Celtic are pumping domestic opposition. It was just really amusing to mention about their standing in la liga, can’t wait for the budget excuses to be mentioned next 😂😂😂

You really are annoying you know that. Your like John fucking Wayne, hand on the holster and soon as I post bang, here yae come.