The Mighty Celtic... - Page 44 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

17 hours ago, Parklife said:

I doubt highlight will feature relatively innocuous tugs on the jersey in the middle of the park tbh 😂 

Morelos kicked out a few times and slapped Christie in the groin once too. However we already know that the SFA don't think these things are red card offences, so I doubt there will be any further action taken. 

The kick out at Brown was as blatant as it gets. The Christie thing was also pretty clear although Christie ( yet again)  seemed to make a cunt of himself behaving like he’d had a red hot poker shoved in his japs eye

6 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

The kick out at Brown was as blatant as it gets. The Christie thing was also pretty clear although Christie ( yet again)  seemed to make a cunt of himself behaving like he’d had a red hot poker shoved in his japs eye

Yes, and another guy quite blatantly went in to a tackle.  No way that should have stood.  The ref is blind.  The tackler meant to kick the ball but kicked the ground and the soil went deliberately in to a ball boys eye.  The ball boy was on the park and in the box so it should have been a penalty.  End of the day, Celtic were cheated and should have won comfortably as the Unprinciples.  Result should be overturned as Cellic were by far the better side.  Away to put my records on and listen to The Sweet.

22 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Yes, and another guy quite blatantly went in to a tackle.  No way that should have stood.  The ref is blind.  The tackler meant to kick the ball but kicked the ground and the soil went deliberately in to a ball boys eye.  The ball boy was on the park and in the box so it should have been a penalty.  End of the day, Celtic were cheated and should have won comfortably as the Unprinciples.  Result should be overturned as Cellic were by far the better side.  Away to put my records on and listen to The Sweet.

Ive absolutely no idea why you’ve quoted me and struggling to comprehend any of your waffle. With all due respect, you come across as a lonely, tragic alcoholic. 

Scotland forever 😳

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Ive absolutely no idea why you’ve quoted me and struggling to comprehend any of your waffle. With all due respect, you come across as a lonely, tragic alcoholic. 

Scotland forever 😳

Sorry, I thought I was allowed to quote people on the board as long as I wasn't cheeky.  Oh no, I have quoted you again.  Please be my friend Jim.  It gets a bit lonely here.  I will give you a fiver if you will like me ❤️.  Scotland Forever pal.  I like coming across as a sad, lonely alcoholic so there!!!

On 12/29/2018 at 12:17 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

615am. Bhoys Pickin me at 645. Mrs. Ramy shakin her heid. 🤣 Vodka and soda flying doon ma belly. Let's fuckin have it.😁😁😁😁😁😁 Mon the fuckin HOOPS. 

So from your post and by my crude reckoning the game must have ended about 9.20am your time. What does a drunk 50 year old do for the rest of the day? Genuinely curious not having a go.

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

So from your post and by my crude reckoning the game must have ended about 9.20am your time. What does a drunk 50 year old do for the rest of the day? Genuinely curious not having a go.

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Hiding under the shawl embarrassed is my guess.  Or walking down to the local mall with his hockey tap on with wee Henrik and Jorge (who will be shattered that their dad convinced him ra bhoys were going to win 4-1).  Wee lads will be shattered.  Cmon Ramy, answer back, the board needs your patter. 👍

NovoRangers have won one old firm game since 2012 (excluding the cup game win) and you personally are now within 48 hours worse than Ramy... sigh.

Supporters who peacocked it about the place after every win during the height of the 9IAR row years and now again in the whatever it ends up years for Celtic are the biggest wanks out there, blue green whatever. Sad fuckers who seem to gain some sense of self from a football team. Give us peace. Shawl? Pish patter.

37 minutes ago, thplinth said:

NovoRangers have won one old firm game since 2012 (excluding the cup game win) and you personally are now within 48 hours worse than Ramy... sigh.

Supporters who peacocked it about the place after every win during the height of the 9IAR row years and now again in the whatever it ends up years for Celtic are the biggest wanks out there, blue green whatever. Sad fuckers who seem to gain some sense of self from a football team. Give us peace. Shawl? Pish patter.

What is your patter kid? Aside from being a critic of other folks patter. Mines may be pish patter. But enough to make you comment. Happy new year when it comes. Scotland Forever 

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

They’re both as tiresome as each other. 

Constantly. 

16 hours ago, thplinth said:

Hiya pal. Normally we go to a mates house till the pub opens at 11am. Then go on the swally. Not this weekend though. Only had couple of pints. I am getting old mate. The result did change my mind this time. 🤣. Fair play to Sevco. They were the better side on the day.  Other reason is I did not want to go home steaming at the end of the day. I have 2 boys who are old enough and have their pals over and I did not want them to see me drunk. Just respect to my Bhoys. 🙂

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Btw, I was not hiding from the result. Was at my mother-in-law laws the last couple of days with my family. I can handle the banter, God knows I spew enough when Celtic are winning. To all you Sevconians, fair play and enjoy your victory over my Mighty Celtic. 🙂

Thank god. Thought i was going to have to call the mounties. Have a good new year ramy 👍

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Finally some transfer action. 🙂. Looking forward to seeing both these lads in the famous Green and White. After all, the other mob have apparently out transferred us already. Was shitting myself. 🤣🤣

If the boy Weah has as much as impact as Barry's nephew has at Aberdoom, then you have secured quite a prospect

1 minute ago, The White Ceelo said:

If the boy Weah has as much as impact as Barry's nephew has at Aberdoom, then you have secured quite a prospect

I read a bit about his past. Bhoy certainly has a nose for goal. Captained the under 17 USA side and apparently is fast as fuck, scored a few goals as well. Scored 3 for PSG this season as well. I am fairly happy with this and he hasn't even kicked a ball for us yet. Time will tell. Atleast it gives us another option from French Eddy and wee Mick. We also have the Ivory Coast lad as well. 😊

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I read a bit about his past. Bhoy certainly has a nose for goal. Captained the under 17 USA side and apparently is fast as fuck, scored a few goals as well. Scored 3 for PSG this season as well. I am fairly happy with this and he hasn't even kicked a ball for us yet. Time will tell. Atleast it gives us another option from French Eddy and wee Mick. We also have the Ivory Coast lad as well. 😊

The chase is on..lol