The Mighty Celtic... - Page 42 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

16 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Probably wasn't clear who I supported because I tend not to post with red tinted specs on. Have a good new year ramy. I'm off to loch ard tomorrow then balloch on Sunday for a night out with 8 huns and a sheep shagger

🤣. You too big man. Have a.guid New year. 

57 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That would not surprise me one bit with that lot. I just hope our supporters inside the ground are safe. And I don't mean the roof falling in which is also possible in that shithole. 

Been to Ibrox a lot recently, aye? 😂

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

But hockey is your real sport, ay ? Mon the Habs ! You a Senators man ?

Nope. Believe it or not I support the Philadelphia Flyers. Have done so since I moved to Canada. My mum and Dad got my brother's and me a hockey hat to help us get fit in. I just happen to get the Flyers hat, been a fan ever since. I do like the hockey though. Can't skate worth a fuck🤣

8 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Not really sure what you're talking about, but then again I say that about most of your posts, Moses 

You need this explained to you? 

10 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

If we go a goal up then having virtually a full stadium of them could well works against them. A few misplaced passes and there could be some serious bear on bear action in the stands. 

10 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

OK, Brendan.

9 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

7am mate. My mates Pickin me up at home and then down our CSC. Start drinking in the shower at 5am with the Rebs on. 🤣🤣🤣

Haha good man.

My mate, who ironically was only one of only two people on our bus to get a ticket, is away to NYC this week so watching it in Jack Dempsey's so will doing the same I'm sure.

17 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Haha good man.

My mate, who ironically was only one of only two people on our bus to get a ticket, is away to NYC this week so watching it in Jack Dempsey's so will doing the same I'm sure.

Nice one. I've been to Jack Dempsey's. Great boozer. They love the Celtic. HH

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

1230am here in Ottawa. Cannae fuckin sleep. Mon the Hoops. 🤣

But but but according to you its not an old firm game. Just an ordinary one ramy. So why so excited? You like this before every game?  Ya big fat liar. Its an old firm game alltight pal and dont you forget it. Heading up to edinburgh to watch ut with jambo pals. Wonder who they will support!!!