The Mighty Celtic... - Page 40 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

29 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Enough.  I wanted to become the biggest tit on this board.  And I was doing fine for a while.  So back off the pair of you.  2018 belongs to me.  As they say in Spain.  Scotland Forever.

You have got 4 days but I don’t think you have the game to retake your no.1 spot. You need a 10-7 round at this point.

Back to Celtic. I take it Tierney is fit and was rested this week. Hope he is available Saturday. Think BR will have Forrest, McGregor, Sinclair and Christie in the middle with French Eddy up front. Shame Rognic not available, always plays well in this fixture. Does BR start Brown? Not a bad dilemma to have. Still sticking with 4-1. 

8 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Or you could just not open them. You and Vanderark seem to live your lives through this board. I don't understand how anyone can get this worked up about an internet forum.

No, I don't live my life here, and I'm not worked up.

I can enjoy my team's successes without the need for GIRFUY's.

Just asking why some feel they must (and aren't they aware of how it makes them look?)

They can fill their boots, just saying it's having the opposite effect that they think it is.

8 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

😂 Its really not difficult to avoid a thread or a poster. You only need to have read 2 or 3 of Big Ramys posts to know what your dealing with. 

Agreed.

Seeing people telling others that this board isn’t for them and trying to dictate what can and can’t be posted is hilarious. 

You can always exercise some self control and not open threads or put people on ignore.

For being a so called troll, Rammy doesn’t half wind some folk up 

17 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Are you serious? That's what merits a warning for "abuse" 🤣

I did not think it would be you on the end of the ban but now I know it was it will be for the post where you called a tamber a 'fucking rodent'... is my guess.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

I did not think it would be you on the end of the ban but now I know it was it will be for the post where you called a tamber a 'fucking rodent'... is my guess.

Ah well. Hopefully he isn't too traumatised from it.

Been called worse myself on here and am just about over it.

8 hours ago, thplinth said:

The post he was warned for has been deleted by the mods. 

Edited by vanderark14

14 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Back to Celtic. I take it Tierney is fit and was rested this week. Hope he is available Saturday. Think BR will have Forrest, McGregor, Sinclair and Christie in the middle with French Eddy up front. Shame Rognic not available, always plays well in this fixture. Does BR start Brown? Not a bad dilemma to have. Still sticking with 4-1. 

Tierney wasn't rested; he just wasn't fit. Imagine he was giving young Jonothan Hayes a bash at LB to see what his best option was for the huns game.

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Think Rodgers came out post-match and said he was very unlikely to start.

That is a huge blow for us. Hopefully BR is bluffing. When does have have to "legally" confirm KT is not available, or can it be a match time decision. I don't know how the rules work. Cheers TM.

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That is a huge blow for us. Hopefully BR is bluffing. When does have have to "legally" confirm KT is not available, or can it be a match time decision. I don't know how the rules work. Cheers TM.

Wishful thinking I dare say. He's apparently going to be assessed today so it seems Rodgers and probably Tierney himself are leaving it to the last minute to see if he can make it.

Just now, Tartan_McCole said:

Wishful thinking I dare say. He's apparently going to be assessed today so it seems Rodgers and probably Tierney himself are leaving it to the last minute to see if he can make it.

Well we can only hope for the best. To be honest I would not risk KT if he is not fully fit. Who would take his spot? Johnny Hayes? 

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The post he was warned for has been deleted by the mods. 

You would know better than anyone I suppose, Grassy McGrassface

32 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well we can only hope for the best. To be honest I would not risk KT if he is not fully fit. Who would take his spot? Johnny Hayes? 

Izzaguire