The Mighty Celtic... - Page 39 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

25 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Cant argue with that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway... to no one in particular and in a completely unrelated way... I see dandyhunn has gone a bit quiet. :mellow:

It is very clear the thread did kick off immediately after the GIRFUY post, a post which was totally unmerited (see Scotty's immediate reaction to it) and clearly intended to goad (and it worked). 50 years old (Ramy) yet posting this 14 year old shite and then being all surprised and hurt when it blows up in his face, weird. That said one of his fiercest critics is most definitely carrying some baggage into the thread...

There is a lot going on here.

Keep it open for the soap opera and the lols.

Not quiet at all, I’ve actually been out with my boy spending his Xmas money. 

I’ve merely asked for opinions, but certain people can’t give them. He clearly knows nothing about football apart from what cellic are doing. 

Quicker he disappears, the better, I can’t say I’ve ever seen this level of trolling on a Scotland message board before. 

27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You had a £14 million CB, a £5 million winger, our best player of two seasons ago on your bench, one of our best players of the last two seasons up front and brought a £9 million striker off the bench to turn the game for you. 

But yeah, McInnes is shite for not romping the league this season... 🙄 

The fact you reference Celtic are "jaded" and missing players but seem completely unaware that Aberdeen were without our best player, our starting LB and a starting CB shows just how clueless you are. 

To be fair, you had a £10million centre half on the field too..

59 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

So, no argument?

A request has already been made to delete the 2 threads in question.

Or you could just not open them. You and Vanderark seem to live your lives through this board. I don't understand how anyone can get this worked up about an internet forum.

37 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Cant argue with that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway... to no one in particular and in a completely unrelated way... I see dandyhunn has gone a bit quiet. :mellow:

It is very clear the thread did kick off immediately after the GIRFUY post, a post which was totally unmerited (see Scotty's immediate reaction to it) and clearly intended to goad (and it worked). 50 years old (Ramy) yet posting this 14 year old shite and then being all surprised and hurt when it blows up in his face, weird. That said one of his fiercest critics is most definitely carrying some baggage into the thread...

There is a lot going on here.

Keep it open for the soap opera and the lols.

Agreed. Cringeworthy, painful and funny in equal measures. The thread must stay 👍

14 hours ago, TAMB1 said:

Can we all calm it a bit on this thread please. Far too much abuse flying about and it’s descended into nonsense. One user has been warned and next step will be to lock the thread completely. 

That would be me but I couldn't see why. Could you tell me please?

5 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Or you could just not open them. You and Vanderark seem to live your lives through this board. I don't understand how anyone can get this worked up about an internet forum.

😂 Its really not difficult to avoid a thread or a poster. You only need to have read 2 or 3 of Big Ramys posts to know what your dealing with. 

15 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

That was a big result today. 

Our away form hasn't been great and Aberdeen made it very difficult today, especially with the players we had missing. The "penalty" didn't help either.

Three points on Saturday and we can enjoy the winter break. 

Edouard showed again that he's much more effective when you against a team having a go rather than sitting in. He has to start at Ibrox. 

I believe we were unsuccessful in our bid to get Australia to leave Rogic with us for Saturday, but I would have left him out and went with Brown, McGregor and Christie. He's been below par recently. 

11 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Aye it's strange to read a thread that gets you so annoyed. 

Here's what you wrote below 

"You're a tadger who lives in england who contributes  nothing to Scottish football or the national team and you can go fuck yourself"

Sounds to me like you were quite annoyed and getting worked up. My post you responded to had no abuse in it and none of it was directed at you.

33 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Do I? Thanks for telling me.

You're the guy who got banned came back for more under a new username and then got another warning. Sounds like you take this place very serious to me

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Do I? Thanks for telling me.

You're the guy who got banned came back for more under a new username and then got another warning. Sounds like you take this place very serious to me

No it sounds like I've been reported by people who do. You really need to get out more.

1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

No it sounds like I've been reported by people who do. You really need to get out 

Are you saying people should just take the unwarranted abuse you dish out? You come across as someone with a playground mentality. 

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Are you saying people should just take the unwarranted abuse you dish out? You come across as someone with a playground mentality. 

What abuse do I dish out? I'm pretty respectable to most on here. I called you a tadger, but that's fairly tame and I've been called worse. 

You talk about people having no self awareness then moan about abuse on a forum you claim not to take seriously. Can you not understand how daft that is?

Just now, Scotland Ever More said:

What abuse do I dish out? I'm pretty respectable to most on here. I called you a tadger, but that's fairly tame and I've been called worse. 

You talk about people having no self awareness then moan about abuse on a forum you claim not to take seriously. Can you not understand how daft that is?

Calling someone a tadger and telling them go fuck themselves is abusive, if you don't think it is then you've got a problem. Your abuse was completely unwarranted. I have a feeling you know it too.

I don't take any forum seriously but I don't see why I should have to take abuse from you or anyone else, that's not taking the forum seriously, that's being a normal human being. 

In other news, Big Ramy will be doing the commentary for the upcoming Celtic vs Sevco this Saturday. If you take the huff easy, I suggest you do not tune in. I will probably be well buckled come kickoff, but there will be no derogatory or slanderous remarks that may offend. My prediction for the upcoming fixture is Celtic 4 Sevco 1. Please drink responsibly. HFH.🍺🍺🙂🙂

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Calling someone a tadger and telling them go fuck themselves is abusive, if you don't think it is then you've got a problem. Your abuse was completely unwarranted. I have a feeling you know it too.

I don't take any forum seriously but I don't see why I should have to take abuse from you or anyone else, that's not taking the forum seriously, that's being a normal human being. 

It wasn't unwarranted. You dismissed songs about a young woman who died of cancer because you feel Celtic fans also sing "naughty" songs.  It wasn't a direct reply to that but it was justified because of it.

I can see why you attend more football than rugby if words on a screen make you feel upset. I don't think I've ever came across someone as sensitive as you are in this board

8 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

It wasn't unwarranted. You dismissed songs about a young woman who died of cancer because you feel Celtic fans also sing "naughty" songs.  It wasn't a direct reply to that but it was justified because of it.

I can see why you attend more football than rugby if words on a screen make you feel upset. I don't think I've ever came across someone as sensitive as you are in this board

First you said i laugbed at the songs and now im.dismissing them, I didn't dismiss anything  read the posts again.

Now you've resorted to lying to save face. But you definitely don't take this place seriously.

So you're aggressive, abusive and a liar. This is actually becoming embarrassing watching you make a fool of yourself.

Sensitive? Is that best you've got. I'm far from upset, I'm laughing at how ridiculously stupid your making yourself look. 

Edited by vanderark14

37 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

First you said i laugbed at the songs and now im.dismissing them, I didn't dismiss anything  read the posts again.

Now you've resorted to lying to save face. But you definitely don't take this place seriously.

So you're aggressive, abusive and a liar. This is actually becoming embarrassing watching you make a fool of yourself.

Sensitive? Is that best you've got. I'm far from upset, I'm laughing at how ridiculously stupid your making yourself look. 

You're the one making yourself look stupid with your "I shouldn't have to take abuse on the internet" shite. 

Quite the rant again though, for someone so laid back about it all.

54 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

You're the one making yourself look stupid with your "I shouldn't have to take abuse on the internet" shite. 

Quite the rant again though, for someone so laid back about it all.

You think That's a rant? I'm not surprised  considering your inability to understand the written word. 

Again with the making stuff up, seriously what the hell is wrong with you.🤣🤣🤣🤣

You have a good evening, enjoy your time on the tamb, it won't be long till your banned again for being abusive. 

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You think That's a rant? I'm not surprised  considering your inability to understand the written word. 

Again with the making stuff up, seriously what the hell is wrong with you.🤣🤣🤣🤣

You have a good evening, enjoy your time on the tamb, it won't be long till your banned again for being abusive. 

The post was brought to you by a guy sharing a studio flat with 3 other men.

24 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

The post was brought to you by a guy sharing a studio flat with 3 other men.

I don't think there's much point in us engaging anymore, your clearly a ned with a severe agreesion problem and I get more sense out of my 9 month old. 

Just you keep not taking this place seriously but remember to report back those nasty songs you hear from the terraces.

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

In other news, Big Ramy will be doing the commentary for the upcoming Celtic vs Sevco this Saturday. If you take the huff easy, I suggest you do not tune in. I will probably be well buckled come kickoff, but there will be no derogatory or slanderous remarks that may offend. My prediction for the upcoming fixture is Celtic 4 Sevco 1. Please drink responsibly. HFH.🍺🍺🙂🙂

Why are you doing it when Hartson does such a wonderfully impartial commentary, is he not available 🤢🤢🤢