The Mighty Celtic... - Page 210 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Brendon Rodgers thinks that Celtic should give Rangers a guard of honour at the weekend, to show class and humility. 

Those are two of the least associated words with either side of the old firm brothers, so good luck with that. 

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Brendon Rodgers thinks that Celtic should give Rangers a guard of honour at the weekend, to show class and humility. 

Those are two of the least associated words with either side of the old firm brothers, so good luck with that. 

Should organise a red arrows fly past for them 😜

3 hours ago, kumnio said:

BR, the fuckin rat, can take a flying fuck to himself... And, yae can shove yir guard of dishonor right up yir hole.....

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

BR, the fuckin rat, can take a flying fuck to himself... And, yae can shove yir guard of dishonor right up yir hole.....

He is a "fuckin rat" for simply leaving your beloved club and going on to better things - after winning trophies and leaving the club in a far better position than when he inherited it?

Get a grip of yourself - players and managers leave clubs all the time for a variety of reasons and often contradicting themselves in doing so. He didn't go to a rival and he didn't take a spate of players away with him. 

Some folks just like to try and show themselves as Uber-fans....

2 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

So does that also make Kieran Tierney a rat? 

Put quite simply, no. 

Celtic took the decision to sell a player with a chronic hip problem with an offer of £25m on the table. He wasn't quite bundled out the door but if the club had wanted him to stay he would have been happy to do so. The situation with Rodgers is not comparable. 

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

Put quite simply, no. 

Celtic took the decision to sell a player with a chronic hip problem with an offer of £25m on the table. He wasn't quite bundled out the door but if the club had wanted him to stay he would have been happy to do so. The situation with Rodgers is not comparable. 

I think you've just taken some bait there mate. I suspect someone was trying to wind up the Canadian again

7 hours ago, slasher said:

Put quite simply, no. 

I get the impression Tierney was very happy to move on and the fact he is doing so well at Arsenal suggests so. 

On 3/15/2021 at 5:48 PM, Return of Yermaw said:

He is a "fuckin rat" for simply leaving your beloved club and going on to better things - after winning trophies and leaving the club in a far better position than when he inherited it?

Get a grip of yourself - players and managers leave clubs all the time for a variety of reasons and often contradicting themselves in doing so. He didn't go to a rival and he didn't take a spate of players away with him. 

Some folks just like to try and show themselves as Uber-fans....

Nope. He burned his bridge. Telling us all he was a Celtic man growing up, taking the ferry on weekends to see the Celtic, his family were all Celtic daft, Celtic was his dream job. Then london calls in the middle of a historic season and he fucks off for ££££££. Coukd have left at the end of the year, as Leicester were mid table.. Sorry, he is a fuckin rat....

6 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

I get the impression Tierney was very happy to move on and the fact he is doing so well at Arsenal suggests so. 

What do you want him to do? Celtic pushed KT out the door for ££££££. KT would have stayed on at Celtic, fact...

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Nope. He burned his bridge. Telling us all he was a Celtic man growing up, taking the ferry on weekends to see the Celtic, his family were all Celtic daft, Celtic was his dream job. Then london calls in the middle of a historic season and he fucks off for ££££££. Coukd have left at the end of the year, as Leicester were mid table.. Sorry, he is a fuckin rat....

did you go to Celtic games when you lived in Scotland? Big supporter? yet moved away for personal, financial (£££££) or employment reasons and no longer attend games? 

1 hour ago, Return of Yermaw said:

Perhaps he would have. Perhaps he wouldn't have. Certainly not an indisputable fact. What is a fact is that he will be a better player on account of leaving. 

Absolutely, he’s having a great season and the Arsenal fans love him, he’ll be their POTY.

3 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

did you go to Celtic games when you lived in Scotland? Big supporter? yet moved away for personal, financial (£££££) or employment reasons and no longer attend games? 

I did go see Celtic, and a massive supporter. Difference is, I had no say in moving to Canada, my Da had work opportunities. You are  not trying to compare my situation with BR. He had a contract, lied to the fans about his commitment and love for Celtic. Big difference. In saying that, I personally never would have left Scotland to be honest... Now, I dont need to talk about rat face anymore, it's all about opinions.. Cheers...😉

53 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I did go see Celtic, and a massive supporter. Difference is, I had no say in moving to Canada, my Da had work opportunities. You are  not trying to compare my situation with BR. He had a contract, lied to the fans about his commitment and love for Celtic. Big difference. In saying that, I personally never would have left Scotland to be honest... Now, I dont need to talk about rat face anymore, it's all about opinions.. Cheers...😉

Rat!

17 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Leicester isn’t in london