The Mighty Celtic... - Page 203 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Ramy.  Just for the record as you like to quote.  Is it a friend on FB that told you that McCoist was a bigot?  Never heard him called that before but seemingly you do.  Why not post your friends evidence?  Sure Ally would be happy to see it.  Get off the tablets and back on the drink min.  You have been 100 times worse since you stopped drinking.  Call yoursef a Scotsman as well.  That doesn't like a dram.  Man.  I have already been drunk twice today.

Good luck to John Kennedy. He will bring the thunder and light show back to Paradise.... Booooooooom !!

Dawn of a new era. I have a spring in my step, and a lovely smile on me face. Looking forward to 1 in a row..🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ramy.  Just for the record as you like to quote.  Is it a friend on FB that told you that McCoist was a bigot?  Never heard him called that before but seemingly you do.  Why not post your friends evidence?  Sure Ally would be happy to see it.  Get off the tablets and back on the drink min.  You have been 100 times worse since you stopped drinking.  Call yoursef a Scotsman as well.  That doesn't like a dram.  Man.  I have already been drunk twice today.

You wonder why folk get annoyed with your nonsense with posts like this. Please stay on topic or post your nonsense somewhere else. Nobody is interested.. Its people like you that put me off the drink... 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good luck to John Kennedy. He will bring the thunder and light show back to Paradise.... Booooooooom !!

Dawn of a new era. I have a spring in my step, and a lovely smile on me face. Looking forward to 1 in a row..🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Good luck with that.  Please stop wearing Celtic tops.  It makes you even stupider than you act.  Football tops are for weans Ramy.

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Give it a rest FFS

Just now, Fairbairn said:

Seen an interesting stat earlier that Lennon has never won a league title when Rangers weren't either deducted points, not in the league, or had the title awarded early.

Not surprising at all. He is a shite manager and always has been.

I wonder if Frank Lampard would be interested in the celtic job...........

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

If someone came on here and said he knew a friend of a friend that knew I was a bigot or you.  I would like a wee bit of evidence.  It's a bad thing to say about someone you have never met.  And Ramy (nor I) has ever met him.

If it was me I wouldn't want evidence, I wouldn't care. 

Take it to PM if you are that bothered about it or just fuck off from the board like you said you would.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Not surprising at all. He is a shite manager and always has been.

I wonder if Frank Lampard would be interested in the celtic job...........

I think Lampard would be more likely for the Rangers job once Gerrard goes.  Apparently the names in the frame are Howe or Larrson (according to Talksport).

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

You have called me a bigot.

Don't think so.  But I will tell you something.  There are no bigotred Rangers fans on here.  But plenty that are bigoted towards Rangers fans.  You cannot deny that.  Anyway, class at 1.15 so away to prepare.  This board should be a bigotry free zone imo.

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't think so.  But I will tell you something.  There are no bigotred Rangers fans on here.  But plenty that are bigoted towards Rangers fans.  You cannot deny that.  Anyway, class at 1.15 so away to prepare.  This board should be a bigotry free zone imo.

You called me and other aberdeen fans because we didn't comment on the death of a former rangers and scotland player.

I hope Kennedy does not get pelters, but not looking good from what I have read this am. I hope Celtic have someone lined up, but you never know with our top brass. Going to be interesting that's for sure. I am glad Lennon is gone, and I wish him well. Just unfortunate the circumstances. Atleast he wont have to suffer through the huns winning the league at Parkhead, I'm sure that was on his mind anaw... 

Just now, weekevie04 said:

Fair dues to him for stepping down, he'll still be seen as a legend once the dust settles a bit.

What about AVB for Celtic?

I've heard so many rumours mate I dont know what to believe. I do know one thing though, it will be on the cheap knowing our board. Celtic is a massive club, but it comes with alot of baggage. We shall see. It surely cannot be Kennedy though I hope..

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You called me and other aberdeen fans because we didn't comment on the death of a former rangers and scotland player.

Just ignore him V. He is out on a fishing expedition again, he did it to me the other day and look what happened. I am trying to get this thread back on track, and believe me, there will be lots to talk about over the next while..  Cheers..👍

47 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Seen an interesting stat earlier that Lennon has never won a league title when Rangers weren't either deducted points, not in the league, or had the title awarded early.

He's also not won the league when Queens Park weren't in it...

50 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I think Lampard would be more likely for the Rangers job once Gerrard goes.  Apparently the names in the frame are Howe or Larrson (according to Talksport).

Talksport you say...........................has Rod Stewart been onto give his opinion?😂