The Mighty Celtic... - Page 201 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

10 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

If you can’t see the connection then I can’t help you. However calling someone a bigot just because he played football for a team you don’t like is a pretty shite move and makes me think you don’t actually know what a bigot is. The fact you were trying to smear one of Scotland’s best ever goal scorers on a Tartan Army board just makes it worse. I’d loved to have seen your reaction if I called Tommy Burns a bigot. 

Oh FFS.. Former Scotland captain Scott Brown being called a traitor, scum, thug, criminal, animal, walked out on his country, that's ok though on a Tartan Army board... How soon we forget..... I like you FB, but come on....

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh FFS.. Former Scotland captain Scott Brown being called a traitor, scum, thug, criminal, animal, walked out on his country, that's ok though on a Tartan Army board... How soon we forget..... I like you FB, but come on....

Deflect, deflect, deflect. 

40 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Anyone can stick a flag on a fence. That proves nothing 😂😂😂

Oh Christ. Aye, I bought this at the local shop in Ottawa and smuggled it through customs in Glasgow, then smuggled it through the gate  at George Best airport in Belfast. Just to pin it on this fence.. Fuck me..🙄🙄

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So there it is. Liar, hypocrite, coward, and stalker. We all now the truth.... Cheerio.....

I’ve already shown it. You’ve constantly denied it, but you’re too much of a pussy to acknowledge it. 

Happy to throw abuse around the board, but hide in your shell once you get called out for it. 

Everyome is sick of me playing with you, there’s no point, you’re afraid of the truth. 

You’ll always be the same man, with a complex and scared of the real issues, so you’ll follow the rest like a little sheep, just to fit in. 

The Ira is not a laughing matter, no matter how much of it is banter, so fuck off, wave your flag and cry into your hoopy pyjamas because this season and thread has been a fucking disaster for you, you love winding people up about football, but can’t take it back, Celtic profile to perfection, always the fucking victim. 

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

Deflect, deflect, deflect. 

Who is deflecting, I know folk, close folk to me in Glasgow, that have been in McCoist company and.told me he was a bigot. There.. I have never liked him. Great for Scotland, that I wont deny, but I never looked him. It's my right... But it's ok to drag Scott Brown through the mud... 

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

😂😂😂😂

Deflection again 

😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve already shown it. You’ve constantly denied it, but you’re too much of a pussy to acknowledge it. 

Happy to throw abuse around the board, but hide in your shell once you get called out for it. 

Everyome is sick of me playing with you, there’s no point, you’re afraid of the truth. 

You’ll always be the same man, with a complex and scared of the real issues, so you’ll follow the rest like a little sheep, just to fit in. 

The Ira is not a laughing matter, no matter how much of it is banter, so fuck off, wave your flag and cry into your hoopy pyjamas because this season and thread has been a fucking disaster for you, you love winding people up about football, but can’t take it back, Celtic profile to perfection, always the fucking victim. 

You calling me a Sheep???? Oh dear...

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh Christ. Aye, I bought this at the local shop in Ottawa and smuggled it through customs in Glasgow, then smuggled it through the gate  at George Best airport in Belfast. Just to pin it on this fence.. Fuck me..🙄🙄

Who said you smuggled it? That could be a fence in your back garden for all I know. It means nothing at all, just stop lying to people. 

Edited by dandydunn

It's time for this to end.

I don't have a horse in this race. I don't mind anyone here. I'm completely impartial. 

It's the same group of people arguing against the same people, arguing about the same things, making the same old personal comments and insults, on a daily basis, from dawn till dusk

It's time for the aforementioned groups of people to either take the high road, ignore certain people; take it off board, to either IM, an app or email or simply leave TAMB.

This is getting out of hand.

If you lot don't grow up and move on, the mods should intervene. 

Edited by Taylor1996

1 minute ago, Taylor1996 said:

I don't have a horse in this race. I don't mind towards anyone here. I'm completely impartial. 

It's the same group of people arguing against the same people, arguing about the same things, making the same old personal comments and insults, on a daily basis, from dawn till dusk

It's time for the aforementioned groups of people to either take the high road, ignore certain people; take it off board, to either IM, an app or email or simply leave TAMB.

I do try, but a certain poster has me on follow so he can see and get email notifications as soon as I post. It’s pathetic really. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who is deflecting, I know folk, close folk to me in Glasgow, that have been in McCoist company and.told me he was a bigot. There.. I have never liked him. Great for Scotland, that I wont deny, but I never looked him. It's my right... But it's ok to drag Scott Brown through the mud... 

I don’t have a problem with you not liking him and you can call him a prick, a wanker, whatever you want. It might not mean the same where you’re from however over here calling someone a bigot is pretty serious, especially when they are a prominent player for one half of the old firm. I’d imagine, spending most of my life in Glasgow, if someone as high profile as McCoist was as openly bigoted as you’ve claimed I’d have heard whispers of it by now so you’ll forgive me if I don’t take some vague allegations from someone living in Canada with too much veracity. 

For what it’s worth, I think Scot Brown is a prick. A wannabe hard man who has only had the success he’s had as be played in a league where his team had little to no competition for most of his time here. Doesn’t mean I think he’s a bigot though, just a prick. 

4 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

High standard whataboutery 

Credit when it’s due 

It’s all he knows. Class someone a bigot and thinks that’s ok because he knows someone that said so, but don’t dare tarnish the name of Scott Brown, he’s a cellic legend. 

Im not actually sure if it’s a very good parody account, or the thoughts of a very ill person.  

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Done with you. No sense trying to talk to a 4 year old..

Fine. 

Let’s end this now with you on 846 popularity points and me on 853. 

The TAMB has spoken, I’m more popular than you, I WIN, now go stick your heed in a shitty pipe and see how long you can hold your breath for, do the world a favour 👍🏽

13 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

I don't have a horse in this race. I don't mind anyone here. I'm completely impartial. 

Chill oot, Dad. 

Please don't take away our pocket money. Or ground us. 

Edited by Parklife

13 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

As much as I completely agree with you for once, you've got one hell of a brass neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Jesus fuck.

Its like being back at school when the class shite bags would gang up and constantly bait the class idiot until he lashes out.  Embarrassing as fuck. 

Well, I bollocksed that up good 'n' proper, but for what it's worth ... clickity