The Mighty Celtic... - Page 195 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Awe naw, you opened yir big fuckin mouth ya alky bastard. Leave him oot ah this... I'll deal wae him efter..

Pease learn to spell.  You open yourself up as an incompetent and I don't wish to see that as the self afflicted.  You take care kid.  It is only 55 so get over it ma pal.

Just now, Tiny Tim said:

In Scotland and Canada you’d be most likely drinking whisky. Have a glass Ramy and calm yourself down, you don’t need to get yourself this angry.

I dont drink mate. I just have a problem with a fuckin loony alcoholic making claims I have a "hate" problem, which I do not. That's a serious accusation.....

9 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Dear Lord, either this place no longer has Mods, or they’re RH and BR

This is the man that accuses me of having issues. He’s either seriously drunk tonight, on genuinely mentally ill. Either way, a mod should be on here to clamp down on this nonsense. 

Just now, Cove_Sheep said:

Spelling of colour as "color" would suggest said person is not Scottish, but a Yank.

Aye, clearly. To be fair to Ramy though, half his spelling mistakes will simply be down to his Homo Neanderthalensis digits beating the keys on his computer in a rage.