The Mighty Celtic... - Page 136 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

37 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Still waiting on your response on how many trophies Hahaberdeen have won compared to my "Diddy" club Celtic as you have called them.. Put the bingo dabber down and google it, it'll only take a few seconds..

I’m still waiting on a response to you using IRA slogans on here, but that’s not gonna happen, is it, so read between the lines for your answer. 

48 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

"Boooooooom" That one? The same slogan you have used lately ? 

No. TAL, the IRA slogan that I’ve quoted many times to you, but you seem to ignore it every time it’s mentioned after you said it.  Funny that, some people would think you have something to hide and let your mask slip slightly. 

39 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No. TAL, the IRA slogan that I’ve quoted many times to you, but you seem to ignore it every time it’s mentioned after you said it.  Funny that, some people would think you have something to hide and let your mask slip slightly. 

Aye ok then chief...

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Welcome to Celtic FC Shane Duffy you big sexy Irish bassa.. 101AR....🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

He'll suit your mob down to a T.  Love his IRA songs and seems a lovely chap.

Ramy and Shane the bhigots.

9 minutes ago, Debian said:

You're a 90 minute (probably more with a bevvy) IRA choir bhoy bhigot.  At your age (56 I estimate given the pic) you should know better.

Now now, you could get banned for making such serious accusations... I will conduct myself accordingly away from this messageboard, as I do not need your permission either.. Now go and geez peace wull yae..

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Now now, you could get banned for making such serious accusations... I will conduct myself accordingly away from this messageboard, as I do not need your permission either.. Now go and geez peace wull yae..

You don't conduct yourself appropriately on this board with your IRA muck, so god knows what you're like off it bhigot.

Edited by Debian

2 minutes ago, Debian said:

You don't conduct yourself appropriately on this board with your IRA muck, so god knows what you're like off it bhigot.

Who in fuck died and made you King? Some.on this board try to portray me as an IRA sympathizer,  which is beyond stupid, butvif that gets them off at night, then carry on.. Its laughable..

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who in fuck died and made you King? Some.on this board try to portray me as an IRA sympathizer,  which is beyond stupid, butvif that gets them off at night, then carry on.. Its laughable..

Oooh someones overly sensitive... The truth hurts.  

About time you got called out on your terrorist sympathies.

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So can you explain why you quoted “TAL” which by definition “is an Irish language and Irish republican slogan”

Certainly reads like something a terrorist sympathiser would say.

The most worrying part is that it cane from an alleged Scotsman, on a football forum, it’s pitiful that people can still have that thoughts in their heads in this day and age.

Let people be free and stop dragging this board back centuries with bigoted opinions.

Edited by dandydunn

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

So can you explain why you quoted “TAL” which by definition “is an Irish language and Irish republican slogan”

Certainly reads like something a terrorist sympathiser would say  

Good to see another decent member of this board has identified your behaviour on the board.  Commendable mate you are willing to stand up and highlight it.

15 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Certainly reads like something a terrorist sympathiser would say.

The most worrying part is that it cane from an alleged Scotsman, on a football forum, it’s pitiful that people can still have that thoughts in their heads in this day and age.

Let people be free and stop dragging this board back centuries with bigoted opinions.

Oh FFS..🤣🤣🤣🤣

30 minutes ago, Debian said:

Good to see another decent member of this board has identified your behaviour on the board.  Commendable mate you are willing to stand up and highlight it.

Thank you.

I’ve been trying to get him to explain himself for weeks about it, but he refuses to acknowledge his behaviour is disgraceful. 

While he lives thousands of miles away, there’s regularly problems in the west of Scotland which derives from the same sort of bigoted nonsense he posts, but he can’t, or chooses not to see it. 

I can guarantee however, if someone was to come out with anything remotely offensive to Celtic or their fans, he would be all over it and saying it’s disgraceful. 

The world is a problem because people like him bury their heads in the sand and see it as a joke, I just don’t see the humour in bigotry & terrorism, each to their own I suppose. 

Edited by dandydunn

20 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Thank you.

I’ve been trying to get him to explain himself for weeks about it, but he refuses to acknowledge his behaviour is disgraceful. 

While he lives thousands of miles away, there’s regularly problems in the west of Scotland which derives from the same sort of bigoted nonsense he posts, but he can’t, or chooses not to see it. 

I can guarantee however, if someone was to come out with anything remotely offensive to Celtic or their fans, he would be all over it and saying it’s disgraceful. 

The world is a problem because people like him bury their heads in the sand and see it as a joke, I just don’t see the humour in bigotry & terrorism, each to their own I suppose. 

You finished now. Stay on topic. Celtic related please..

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You finished now. Stay on topic. Celtic related please..

It is Celtic related.  You and Celtic are steeped in bigoted nonsense.

Why won't you apologise for your IRA quotes and admit you were wrong?