Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I’m not so sure......

 

 

On  a point of pedantry, he didn't take the free kick. ;)

You are pretty much spot with with the rest of what you are saying though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redz said:

I suspect you're pushing water uphill FB

He’s trying to have a discussion with someone that doesn’t insult people or care about Aberdeen/Rangers, but cant wait to pile in with his opinion on what’s been said during the game. 
 

You simply cant teach stupid, it’s pointless trying to reason with morons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

He’s trying to have a discussion with someone that doesn’t insult people or care about Aberdeen/Rangers, but cant wait to pile in with his opinion on what’s been said during the game. 
 

You simply cant teach stupid, it’s pointless trying to reason with morons. 

He / she (?) Is one of two individuals ruining what's already a dysfunctional message board

They're sure to be pleased 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

He’s trying to have a discussion with someone that doesn’t insult people or care about Aberdeen/Rangers, but cant wait to pile in with his opinion on what’s been said during the game. 
 

You simply cant teach stupid, it’s pointless trying to reason with morons. 

Good result today arsehole..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Redz said:

He / she (?) Is one of two individuals ruining what's already a dysfunctional message board

They're sure to be pleased 👍

Wow, the Aberdonians at it again, piling on because they were beaten at home by the huns. All at the ready with their keyboards.. Laptop Loyal FC...🖕🖕🖕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Redz said:

Fuck off small dick

Ohhhh dear. I'm shittin masell..🖕🖕🖕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roll on 10 In A Row... Nobody will stop us.. Yassssssssssssss !!!!!!  Boooooooooom !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ohhhh dear. I'm shittin masell..🖕🖕🖕

Lube yourself you Canadian prick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Redz said:

Lube yourself you Canadian prick 

Now, now, folk have been suspended for language and abuse like that wee man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Now, now, folk have been suspended for language and abuse like that wee man...

I really don't give a maple leaf you small syrup licking fuckpig

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good result today arsehole..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wasn’t really. But good to see you’re happy with Rangers winning. Clearly you’re one of those foreign fans that supports one or the other, whoever’s top of the league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Now, now, folk have been suspended for language and abuse like that wee man...

Youve been calling someone a cunt in the last 20 comments. 
 

It’s really scary that you’re too fucking stupid to see the hypocrisy when you post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Wasn’t really. But good to see you’re happy with Rangers winning. Clearly you’re one of those foreign fans that supports one or the other, whoever’s top of the league. 

That is the stupidest post ever, but you are struggling for patter.. Keep trying fella.. I have been supporting Celtic and Scotland longer than you have been alive...🖕🖕

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Youve been calling someone a cunt in the last 20 comments. 
 

It’s really scary that you’re too fucking stupid to see the hypocrisy when you post. 

Not a poster einstein.  Read them again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That is the stupidest post ever, but you are struggling for patter.. Keep trying fella.. I have been supporting Celtic and Scotland longer than you have been alive...🖕🖕

I doubt anyone will deny that

You just come across as a fukin dafty though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Redz said:

I really don't give a maple leaf you small syrup licking fuckpig

This deserves a banning for sure. Mods???? I got a ban, why is this muppet not getting one???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Redz said:

I doubt anyone will deny that

You just come across as a fukin dafty though

I do not need your opinion wee man, now run along with your laptop loyal pals.. Good result today by the way....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This deserves a banning for sure. Mods???? I got a ban, why is this muppet not getting one???

😂😂😂 mummy, mummy , mummy....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Redz said:

You got a ban for being an obnoxious useless cunt, and......

Well, that's about it really 

How the match go today? More insults, class act you are..  I'm just curious what will happen as if the rules are followed accordingly, you should be banned for abusing a fellow poster.. Or is it different strokes for different folks.. Let's hope the mods are fair and do their job. I will not report you, as that is not my style. Run along now wee man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How the match go today? More insults, class act you are..  I'm just curious what will happen as if the rules are followed accordingly, you should be banned for abusing a fellow poster.. Or is it different strokes for different folks.. Let's hope the mods are fair and do their job. I will not report you, as that is not my style. Run along now wee man...

Give it a rest you bucket of shit

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not a poster einstein.  Read them again. 

Ah ok. So if I was to call Celtic fans that don’t post on this board IRA sympathisers and accused Celtic PLC of covering up years of sexual abuse towards children, it would be ok, because they don’t post on the board?

No, it would be sad and fucking pathetic with nothing to back up my accusations, so I wouldnt do it. 
 

But as usual, you think you can say what you want and then run to the mods when someone says something you don’t like. 
 

Either accept people have different opinions to yours, or fuck off. The board is dying because people like you have one vision and can’t see anything else through the green tinted glasses. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How the match go today? More insults, class act you are..  I'm just curious what will happen as if the rules are followed accordingly, you should be banned for abusing a fellow poster.. Or is it different strokes for different folks.. Let's hope the mods are fair and do their job. I will not report you, as that is not my style. Run along now wee man...

Still can’t see it 😂😂

The man from the other side of the world accusing people of being laptop fans is incredible. 
 

Most proper fans and posters on here have been to more club/Scotland games in the last year than you would’ve been in the last 20. 
 

Only one laptop fan, but he can’t seem to see the issue 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ah ok. So if I was to call Celtic fans that don’t post on this board IRA sympathisers and accused Celtic PLC of covering up years of sexual abuse towards children, it would be ok, because they don’t post on the board?

No, it would be sad and fucking pathetic with nothing to back up my accusations, so I wouldnt do it. 
 

But as usual, you think you can say what you want and then run to the mods when someone says something you don’t like. 
 

Either accept people have different opinions to yours, or fuck off. The board is dying because people like you have one vision and can’t see anything else through the green tinted glasses. 

You are a windbag. None of what you said makes sense. As far as moaning to the mods, you are defo top of the list. Now run along and play in traffic...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...