The Mighty Celtic... - Page 108 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another season is upon us, and a historic one for the Famous Glasgow Celtic. Just would like to take this opportunity to wish Lenny and the Bhoys the best of luck on our quest for a historic 10 league titles in a row. A truly magnificent achievement  WHEN we pull it off.. COYBIG...🏴󠁧🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Go out today Ramy and get a 10iar tattoo.  That would be the wise thing to do. 👍

Quite enjoyed watching that today. Soro and Luca Connell look like they've got something and young Dembele is full of confidence. Good to see Griffiths back and although he's plenty to do on the fitness front he enlivened the attack right away 👍

18 minutes ago, slasher said:

Quite enjoyed watching that today. Soro and Luca Connell look like they've got something and young Dembele is full of confidence. Good to see Griffiths back and although he's plenty to do on the fitness front he enlivened the attack right away 👍

Good to hear mate, I tried to get it online but no luck. Aye, good that Griff is working hard. Nice to see the Pole, is it Klimala get 2..  Wonder if Dembele will make the step up. Time will tell. Just wished he chose Scotland... Roll on next week..😉😉🍺🍺🍺

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Everything mccoist said was true and chris sutton agreed with him

Sutton is a legend, but I dont agree with him on this one. Griff has a history of mental health issues, who knows what he was dealing with. Fat Sally should keep his gub shut and mind his business the fat cunt...

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Sutton is a legend, but I dont agree with him on this one. Griff has a history of mental health issues, who knows what he was dealing with. Fat Sally should keep his gub shut and mind his business the fat cunt...

Nice way to talk about someone recently voted in to the top 5 Scotland players of all time on a Scotland fans board. Stay classy. 

13 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Nice way to talk about someone recently voted in to the top 5 Scotland players of all time on a Scotland fans board. Stay classy. 

Oh, I'm sorry, he is a fat cunt. Can never keep his pie hole shut. I cannae stand him.. 

43 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

One other thing, I never doubted his quality and passion for playing for Scotland, he was one of the best footballers in Scotlands history. Always supported anyone in a Scotland top. It's his off pitch personality that I cant stand. We can all support a person with their boots on, does not mean we have to like them when their boots are off..